“A definite no!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“A definite no!”
Reviewed 8 June 2010

We ate there today and the place is spotless and the staff friendly, but don't go here for the food... It is poor cafe food. We had the chicken fried steak and veggies, but it was frozen food dumped in a deep fryer. The steak was so salty that you could not eat it, and the veggies were tasteless. The greens were canned which was evidenced by the uniform cut of the turnips and the rest of the meal was just bland. I was totally disappointed.

1 Thank easychairjohn

Fort Worth
“A hole in the wall joint with pretty good...”
Reviewed 15 March 2010

A hole in the wall joint with pretty good food. I had the CFS, I would not say best ever, but better than a lot of places. Service was good and prompt. My husband had red beans and rice with sausage, it was pretty good too. I would eat here again.

Hot Springs,Arkansas
“Diamond in the rough”
Reviewed 6 March 2010

My Husband and I really like this restaurant. It's nothing special but the food is really good. Most of it is homemaded. The servers are really great. If you like liver and onions I would really try them. I also love their Taco Salad. They also have good German Chocolate Cake. But remember it is nothing fancy.....just good food. They also have daily specials.

1 Thank sweetmama1
Hot Springs
“nice value”
Reviewed 29 December 2009

Typical coffee shop fare. Well prepared. Their Saturday steak special is really good
.( two for $12.00) and worth a special trip. The place is never too crouded since it off the main drag.

Texas
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 4 October 2009

When we drove up & parked, we weren't to sure what to expect, because it's very small & plain looking. Inside it's bright yellow, cheery & clean. After looking over a menu full of good choices, we decided to split a chicken fried steak dinner. We chose the smashed potatoes with gravy and butter beans. OMgoodness - it was just heavenly & I believe it was THE best chicken fried steak we've ever eaten - really. The steak was fork tender, but the crust actually had crunch & it was so huge, it was plenty big for both of us. The veggies were equally as good. Absolutely can't say enough about this home cooking!

1 Thank jljeje