“This place is great! Best I have stayed at in Hot Springs!”

Comfort Suites Hot Springs
Ranked #6 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed 26 July 2011

We stayed here in June for our anniversary, and I must say that I was impressed. The hotel was very clean and reasonably priced. We booked a jacuzzi room for a great price and really enjoyed it. The breakfast was good and adequately supplied, the staff was friendly. I will go back, and my stay here has renewed my confidence in this hotel brand.I hope they keep up the good work!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 July 2011

Spent a couples weekend in Hot Springs recently and stayed at Comfort Suites due to previous ratings as well as the convenient location. This hotel is located directly between the old town bath houses and the Lake Hamilton which equates to a very quick drive to just about any attraction you have planned. The rooms were spotless, well decorated and large enough to get comfortable during down time. As with everything in life, you can't expect perfection at every turn. Breakfast is a bit chaotic with tables that remain dirty for an extended period. I even had to clean my own table as it was covered with syrup. There seemed to be ample staff, but they spent the majority of their time in the kitchen area. The pool was something we had planned to visit, however this is an area in need of a professional. The pool area is indoors and due to poor management of chemicals, the pool area was toxic with chlorine fumes to the point of burning your eyes just walking through. The water was milky and the bottom of the pool could not be seen. In the morning, dozens of towels from the evening before remained thrown about making quite a dingy, unkept appearance. Needless to say, we avoided the pool and enjoyed a spa in town.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank IRTravlin
Reviewed 19 July 2011

We enjoyed this hotel. Everything was very clean. The food was good. The room was nice.
The staff was very nice to us. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank meegatravels
Reviewed 17 July 2011

My husband and I spent three nights here in July 2011. I would concur with all the other previously written positive reviews and add just a few comments. This hotel is in a good location if you wish to visit both Bathhouse Row and Lake Hamilton - it's in between. We had a king sized bed and whirlpool tub in our room and both were very nice. The breakfast is great and we never left hungry! It has a nice sized indoor pool and whirlpool and fitness room, too. We were also able to use the internet on the computers in the lobby, although there is wifi throughout the property and we used that, too. The hotel is very clean and the staff is courteous and friendly. In fact, I did some laundry while there and had some trouble with coins getting stuck in the machine. I called the front desk and they sent someone up right away and refunded my money, even though the machine worked after he fixed it! When planning this trip I considered staying at the Arlington Hotel. After staying here I'm glad I chose Comfort Suites!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2011

I am usually skeptic about hotels in antique areas like Hot Springs. This hotel is beautiful inside and outside. Our room was great and ready upon arrival. The staff was great with directions to sites. The breakfast was good and had variety. I would definitely return!

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 13 July 2011

My wife I have stayed here about 4 times. In the last month. The staff is very friendly, helpful. Very clean. Very reasonable prices and very comftorable.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 3 July 2011

Stayed at this hotel for 4 days in July 2011 in one of the suites with a hot tub. The hotel is centrally located in Hot Springs so it is fairly close to everything. I was greeted immediately upon arrival by a very friendly employee who got me into my room quickly and efficiently. The room was very clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast is easily the highlight of this hotel. We feasted on waffles, cereal, bagels, oatmeal, crispy bacon (my favorite), scrambled eggs, bisquits with white gravy, yogurt, fresh fruit, juice/coffee/milk, pretty much anything anyone could want for a complimentary breakfast. There were many guests in the breakfast area but employees were constantly bringing out new items. I can honestly say that this was the best hotel breakfast experience I have had. The hot tub was a pleasant form of relaxation; it is not really big enough for 2 people, but it is very adequate for 1 person. The AC worked very well and kept the room cool in spite of the 101 degree temperatures outside. Minor irritations: housekeeping staff was aggressive in trying to get into the room in the morning if you weren't out by 9AM. This is a particular pet peeve of mine. I know they have a job to do but I'll leave my room when I'm good ready, thank you! They were not rude, but it was still a minor annoyance. Also, the bathroom was not cleaned to my satisfaction during my stay. The rest of the room was cleaned as expected but a few things in the bathroom were lacking. Again, these were VERY minor issues, on the whole it was a very pleasant stay. We did not hear any noise at all from adjoining rooms even though the hotel was fully booked. However, noise from the hall did bleed into the room pretty badly. I consider this the fault of rude people and crappy parents who don't teach their children to keep their big mouths shut rather than the hotel's fault. The complimentary wi-fi worked great with good signal strength throughout our stay. There was no charge for parking, which is becoming rare these days. The flat-screen tv was rather small for the room but I didn't watch much tv during my stay so it was not an issue. In my opinion, this hotel offers great value and provided a wonderful stay. I will absolutely stay at this hotel again. Highly recommended, most especially that complimentary breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends