“Great place to stay!!”

Ranked #5 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Stuttgart, Arkansas
“Great place to stay!!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We have stayed here several times. The staff is great!! Very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and spacious and the breakfast was very good with lots of choices. It is in the middle of town and close to shopping and restaurants. I had asked for adjoining rooms for other family that were traveling with us. When I made the reservation it had said there was no guarantee for special requests but when we arrived the staff had accomodated our request.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Cedar Hill, Texas
Reviewed 19 September 2013

The Comfort Suites is a very nice hotel, I stayed there during the weekend of Sept. 13-15. I had a girls weekend getaway and it was wonderful. The front desk help was very helpful when ever we asked questions. This hotel was very clean, they upgraded our room for us at no extra cost, because we had a group of 4 so they said we would be more comfortable in one of their larger rooms, which I thought was very nice.This hotel is close to a lot of eateries and shopping, you will have to have a car in order to get to different places. And the strip is about 15mins away, so this hotel is right in the heart of everything, OMG, the beds are to DIE for, very comfortable, the room had a fridge, microwaves, separate living area, they also have free breakfast your just normal stuff. I dont have anything negitive to say about this hotel, I will for sure stay her again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Delta, Ohio
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I just want to say the stay at Comfort Suites in Hot Springs, Ark. was great. The rooms were very nice and clean, the choice's for Breakfest was great. The staff were EXCELLANT. I would give this place two thumbs up.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank Ken C
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The hotel was in a great location. I really enjoyed my stay and it was family friendly. Although I wish it was near the lake. Wouldn't mind staying there again and I recommend it to anyone who visits.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank shanelle505
Fahaheel, Kuwait
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We are very happy with the quality of the place.. Was hard to find... because it;s behind Wallgreens when first getting off main 30 road.
Inside pool and fridge in room to keep drinks cool ;-)

The rooms are nice and good internet wthout a hitch.
The place is clean and staff firendly / helpful.

Will add more tomorrow after breakfast ;-)

Room Tip: No bar inside Hotel.. bring your own. Inside pool
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Protem, Missouri
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I've been to several hotels in Hot Springs and can easily say that this one was the best kept. I'd call it spotless. When I enter a hotel room, the first thing I check is the bathroom for cleanliness. Comfort Suites has that covered. Tile and grout spotless. Looked like a bunch of Marines had swabbed the floor. Desk personnel were very nice. I wish I had noted their names to give them mention. I had a suite for $114.

Room Tip: Fourth floor was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rward307
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Before booking a hotel in Hot Springs I did go on Trip Advisor and read reviews. We chose this hotel because of the positive reviews that were written. We couldn't of picked a nicer hotel. It was very clean, the king size room was very clean and spacious, the pool area with hot tub was also nice.
The continental breakfast in the morning was really good. The staff was friendly and accomodating.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean and well kept hotel. We are returning to Hot Springs in September and will definately be staying at this hotel. It is about a 8 minute drive to downtown where all the shops and bath houses are.
I would also recommend eating at the Fisherman's Wharf. If you like sitting outside under a covered patio on the water and relaxing this is a great place to do that.

Room Tip: I would suggest booking a room on the 4th floor to avoid hearing the people in the room above you wa...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple