Comfort Suites Hot Springs
US$192
US$171
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$121
ComfortInn
US$77
Country Inn
US$97
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$113
La Quinta
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$103
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$124
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$111
Lookout Point Lakeside Inn(Hot Springs)
US$330
US$285
Official Site
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$88
Priceline
All reviewswaffleschoice hotelsindoor pool and hot tubgreat place to stayvery nice hotelroom was cleanthe breakfast areahot breakfaststayed here for two nightsfree breakfastfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againking suitethe staff was friendly and helpfulsitting areamagic springsbathhouse row
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2009

This hotel was very nice. Clean rooms with [plenty of space for 2 adults and 2 kids. Kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Very comfortable and quiet. I will look for Comfort Suites in my future vacations. Very impressed!

Reviewed 22 July 2009

My family and I stayed at this hotel for one night after staying at another nearby hotel. Wish that we had stayed here the entire time we were in Hot Springs. Let me say this, don't always listen to some of the negative reviews that are given on the Internet, because if I had, I would have passed up a great place to stay. The young lady at the front desk was so nice, she had very good people communication skills. The rooms were very clean and roomy, housekeeping had done a very good job with the room, they were very quick to assist in any way possible, we asked for extra liening and towels and they did not even hestiate to get them for us. Did not get a chance to check out the indoor pool because we were at the end of our time there in Hot Springs. The next time I'm In Hot Springs, this will definitely my place of stay, would recommend this Hotel to anyone.

D.Hervey/Mississippi

1  Thank MontrelH
Reviewed 16 July 2009

We had a really good experience with this hotel. The room was super clean and had a whirlpool tub that the kids loved. The breakfast was good and the hotel has a really nice pool and hot tub. We would stay here again!

Reviewed 7 July 2009

My husband, 4 year old son, 2 year old daughter, and I stayed here 3 nights for the July 4th weekend and were VERY pleased with this hotel. It is SUPER CLEAN and very nice. They have a nice pool and hot tub, and a great workout room. The breakfast was great too complete with make-your-own waffles, biscuits, sausage gravy, eggs, bacon, donuts, muffins, bagels, cereal, fruit, yogurt, juice, and milk. I felt very safe and like I was at home. The entire staff were very friendly, attentive, and helpful with anything we needed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a very nice place to stay but without spending a lot of money. Our 2 queen bed suite was $109. For this amount, I really didn't know what to expect, but was very pleasantly surprised at how nice of a place it was! The pictures on their website don't do it justice! The decor looked very nice and the whole place was immaculately clean!! The beds were very comfortable with plenty of comfy pillows and my husband especially liked the massaging shower head in the bathroom. You can't go wrong choosing this hotel! It is very well run with the manager on site making sure of so! Very pleasant stay and will definitely stay there again if we are ever in the area. Hot Springs is a great place to vacation and we found lots to do for both ourselves and our children. All in all - a great vacation!

Reviewed 22 March 2009

I was pleasantly surprised by the upscale nature of this hotel. Little things like a well equip
ped workout room (treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical, and weight machine) and the expanded breakfast offerings made for a nice stay for me and the family.

I would consider this a great business hotel, but you can probably expect to see lots of families during the tourist season.

I was especially impressed with the front desk staff. Lori (SP?) and Cassie in the AM and Tori and a young man whose name escapes me (sorry, dude..) in the afternoon/evening were very helpful, personable, and energetic. I would especially like to thank the young man for the restaurant recommendations. He not only recommended some places, he also, with Tori's help, printed out maps with directions. This sort of service really sets this place apart from the rest.

I would like to see one important improvement. There is NO SIGN in the lobby to indicate that there is a public restroom on the first floor. I actually heard guests complaining that there was no restroom available on the ground floor and I asked the front desk people about it. They politely explained that there were, in fact, restrooms on the first floor. The only signs were the ones actually on the doors. You couldn't see it from even a few feet down the hall, much less in the lobby. So whoever is in charge of such things needs to put a nice sign, suitable to the decor, that points to the North down the hall with the word: RESTROOM in nice readable letters.

Pretty much everything else was good.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family