All reviews front desk choice hotels waffles room was clean indoor pool and hot tub great place to stay very nice hotel the breakfast area hot breakfast free breakfast king suite would stay here again biscuits and gravy sitting area magic springs central ave bathhouse row
Reviewed 4 June 2018

My wife and I had occasion to stay several weeks at this hotel. Doing so, I had the opportunity to get to know the staff very well. The manager and her entire staff are doing a superb job. Each and every one of the front desk team, housekeepers, kitchen staff and maintenance man are doing an excellent job. I have no complaint whatsoever.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

This is our place when visiting Hot Springs. We spent three nights and enjoyed our jacuzzi room. Room is clean, service is always good, price is fair, and location is very convenient for us. Breakfast includes fruit, cereals, biscuits, scrambled eggs, and coffee. Our only suggestion would be to keep tables wiped down in the breakfast area since a lot of guests are coming and going.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
boron58, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

I appreciate your constructive criticism about the breakfast area tables when we are really busy! We have decided to add a 3rd person in there to do just as you suggested when we have big crowds. Thank you so much for complimenting us in other areas. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

This hotel website offered a 'deal' of 15% off for 3 nights stay - however, when i booked it, the rate was *higher* than the standard rate. I contacted reception desk to clarify the rates applied. The polite reception desk to refer to the 'manager'. Despite staying there for 3 days and leaving my cell and room numbers, the manager or the owner did not contact me during my entire stay.

The hotel otherwise was nice and clean but was very disappointed due to the room rate problem that was unresolved.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Average isn't bad. Nothing stood out as remarkably good or bad. The location is fantastic. It's in the middle of a triangle formed by three major roads: Higdon Ferry Road, Central Avenue (Hwy. 7), and Hwy. 270. Close to shopping (Sam's Club, chains, and local stores) and restaurants (local Tex-Mex, local Southern, and chains of all varieties from Panda Express to Outback to Taco Bell).

We stayed for three nights in April. Double queen room. Furniture a little shabby, but comfortable. Bathroom of good size and clean. Good shower. We did see trash behind the armoire that holds the fridge and microwave. Sitting at the desk, I looked over and saw a straw and other items. Perhaps previous guests tossed them at the trash can an missed? Shouldn't have been missed by housekeeping!

Unfortunately, also staying the first night were several families and dance troupes. If only the construction had prevented me from hearing them practice upstairs late into the evening. Okay, maybe it was just kids running, but it honestly sounded like thunder until after midnight. (It was not thunder, we checked for rain by looking out the window and then isolated the sound.) The second and third evenings we were joined by groups of high school students for a state FFA convention. Much quieter, but descended on the breakfast buffet like locusts. Breakfast wasn't replenished well and I'm not the only guest who had to ask for additional items (for me it was milk, for others it was sausage, biscuits, or eggs). If management knows they will be booked to the brim with hungry teenagers, they should plan accordingly.

Breakfast was plentiful.Biscuits, bagels, toast, waffles from waffle-maker, gravy, sausage, scrambled eggs one day, packaged omelets the next, instant oatmeal, cold cereal, small containers of yogurt, boiled eggs. Pears, I think, were the only fruit? I didn't see a banana in three days, but might have seen an apple.

Staff was cheerful and helpful at check-in, when requesting extra toilet tissue, and with every question about local area.

Would stay here again. Would recommend highly for convenient location. Would recommend if you're not a light sleeper.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018

This was a nice handicap room, clean and comfortable. Would be nice to have another table or luggage rack in a big empty spot in the room. There was a whirlpool tub in the bathroom, but it was a bit too tall to get in and out of easily, especially for people with knee problems. Breakfast was good. Hot items included scrambled eggs, ham, biscuits and gravy on the day we were there. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple