“Much needed help, and recieved much more!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Thai-Me Spa

Thai-Me Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Thai-Me Spa has been created for improving the quality of life for others through massage therapy and skin health. Thai-Me Spa provides a peacful, calm, and friendly atmosphere with a Thai themed decor. The Therapists are licensed and skilled in the art or massage therapy and skin health, here to provide an exceptional service every time. Our goal is for everyone "to have an incredible-massage experience". Whether relaxation is your destiny or pain relief is a neccessity, we are here to help! Some of our services include: the HydraFacial MD, Anti-Aging Facial, Skin Clearing Facial, Skin Resurfacing Treatments, Waxing, Thai Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Couple's packages, Massage for Kids, Reflexology, Hand and Feet Treats, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Sports Therapy, Body Wraps and Scrubs, Facials, and Aromatherapy, and Much More!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Mountain View, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Much needed help, and recieved much more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have been down in my lower back for about a week. I went to the chiropractor twice and it was still hurting. I went to Amy and explained it to her and she used her Thai experience on me, combined with a massage and then I went back to the chiropractor afterwards and the next day all the pain is gone. She is excellent!
Mark

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Melissa M

Hot Springs, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“OMG Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

This was my first massage ever and it was incredible. Amy is awesome, capable and confident. The environment was relaxing. It's been a couple hours now and I still feel incredibly relaxed. Best Mother's Day gift from my daughter!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Vicky E
“Honeymoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went on 3-5-14 it was amazing. This was my husband first time doing this and he loved it. The ladies there where very nice to us. We left there feeling like a new person. We will for sure come back

Hot Springs, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Massage by Kortney”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Just wanted to pass along that my husband has been doing lots of yard work getting ready for spring! Moving mulch, carrying stones and cutting limbs took a toll on his back so he scheduled a massage with Kortney on Sunday afternoon, hoping for some relief before work on Monday. He came back and said it was one of the best massages he'd ever experienced and that he felt like a new man! He was able to get a great night's rest because all of the tight muscles had relaxed. We both agreed that regular massage needs to become a routine component of our spring time preparations. Very happy / satisfied customer who will definitely return more often!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank MMShepherd
Dexter, Missouri
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Highly recommend this spa. Prompt, professional, clean
We got the Incredible massage and that's a perfect name for it.
I will be back!