“Couple massage”

Thai-Me Spa
Ranked #1 of 36 Shopping in Hot Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Thai-Me Spa has been created for improving the quality of life for others through massage therapy and skin health. Thai-Me Spa provides a peacful, calm, and friendly atmosphere with a Thai themed decor. The Therapists are licensed and skilled in the art or massage therapy and skin health, here to provide an exceptional service every time. Our goal is for everyone "to have an incredible-massage experience". Whether relaxation is your destiny or pain relief is a neccessity, we are here to help! Some of our services include: the HydraFacial MD, Anti-Aging Facial, Skin Clearing Facial, Skin Resurfacing Treatments, Waxing, Thai Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Couple's packages, Massage for Kids, Reflexology, Hand and Feet Treats, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Sports Therapy, Body Wraps and Scrubs, Facials, and Aromatherapy, and Much More!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Couple massage”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Hubby & I went for our first massage this morning in Beautiful Hot Springs! Oh my, what a wonderful relaxing experience!! Loved the hot stones & warm wraps! Hubby asked if he could stay all day!! Thank you to our talented massage therapists, Janette & Pam!!

2 Thank Gaye G

columbus, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Jeanette Alejandro has amazing healing hands! She worked out knots in my neck, back, and shoulders! I have a very high paced lifestyle, but at the end of the message, I was totally relaxed! I had the Thai Custom message with my spouse, and we both were blown away! We have had various types of messages all over the world and by far, the Thai message was the absolute best! If you are in Hot Springs on vacation, business, or a resident, I highly recommend Thai-Me Spa!

6 Thank Nikhole S
Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Massage ever”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I visited Hot Springs in June 2014 and went to Thai-me for a couples massage - the 2 women who did our massage were excellent! They were professional, highly trained and provided a wonderful massage. I will definitely go back on my next trip to Hot Springs. The only negative comment would be the condition of the sheets , they were very thin, limp and had a "funny" smell.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Denise W
Hot Springs, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Massage by Amy”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have had massages before, but this was by far the best ever. I had the aromatherapy, hot stones, and massage combo. Amy was great. If you are in the Hot Springs area I would high recommend her!!

2 Thank Gwynne W
Cibolo, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“sooooo worth it!!!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We found this place because there was a coupon for it. The massage was so damn good!! My friend who went with me actually went back the next day also! When we go back to Hot Springs we will definitely go back and I'm making my husband go this time!! I loved it!!

2 Thank cuenelvis