The B Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Happy Hollow Motel(Hot Springs)
The Waters(Hot Springs)
  • Restaurant
Lynwood Motel(Hot Springs)
Ozark Courts(Hot Springs)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We read the reviews prior to making reservations so I had an idea what to expect. We stayed in the "Big Bedroom" The price was great and it was walking distance to bath house row. If you ask in the store which is where you get your $10 credit for breakfast you can get reservations and a discount on services at Quawpaw Baths. There was a small kitchenette and they provide a fridge, coffee maker, microwave and some dishes in the cabinet. It is not a five star luxury hotel, but it is good if you are on a budget. All staff we met were very helpful. My only wish is that they would install a full length mirror. If we are in the area again this is where we would probably stay.

2  Thank vanessa m
Reviewed 25 June 2014

If you jus need somewhere to lay your head go for it, bathroom waaaay tooo small, furniture too big, resturant staff wiping nose, small frige pic has large, lil spooking feel as if someone may be peeping in windows, they cut your air off while your'e out so you come back to a hot room "REALLY" had several bruise when i left from bumping into furniture, just too much in "THE BIG BEDROOM"

Room Tip: keep looking
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This place is not for everyone, but we loved it. Yes, the furniture is mismatched and thrift store quality, but the water is hot and the beds are great, and I choose to regard the decor as repurposed. We had a great porch to sit and people watch, which was good because the Biography Room is pretty small. But, that made it easier to keep it cool. I also liked the breakfast setup, as we chose to use it on Cliff bars and fresh produce for later. The owner was very accommodating and helpful. Personally, I would much rather give my money to a local Mom & Pop place than to a big hotel. We'll be back.

7  Thank honeydawg
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This property and its owners have a long way to go to be attractive and viable. This property looks like it did 5 years ago when I considered purchasing it. I suggest that they restore the old Villa Inn sign and restore per the old Villa Inn style. I understand that there are THREE owners involved and that is probably two too many. I was expecting a retro styled room with all the charms of the old tourist court days. Not so. Current owners have chosen an attempt at "cute" b y naming the rooms instead of numbering them. The furnishings are somewhat random but serviceable. No shampoo or ice bucket in the room. The mattress was quite comfortable. The former office building at the front of the property is not being utilized. Too much effort has gone into an organic coffee shop and market that is also used as the "hotel office".. This is such a poor attempt to attain nostalgia that it speaks poorly of this tourist mecca. The crown jewel of this property is the grey stone mansion that sits squarely in the middle of the lot. This was the original home of Dr. Sorrells, a leading pharmacist during the boom days of Hot Springs. I know this from the history of the town. No mention is made of this at the property. The mansion is literally crumbling. A restoration must be made of this home. It is criminal- like to neglect the centerpiece of this amazing property. This location has amazing potential...just down the street from the Arlington and across the street from the Vapors night club (this building is for sale and could be restored to its former glory.)

Room Tip: Request a room at the rear of the property.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank cageguy
armandoHotSprings, Owner at The B Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

We hope this guest procures the means to fulfill their dream of purchasing a motel in our neighborhood. As an up and coming historical district we understand the value of having many options for potential visitors. It sounds like the guest has a great concept and we would welcome the variety of more concept inns in the neighborhood. We provide a local handmade soap and shampoo bar instead of the usual inexpensive chemical ridden shampoo you will find in an inexpensive inn. We do have ice buckets, but we keep them in the market and café since that is where people obtain their complimentary ice. The organic market and café is owned by some of the same owners of The B Inn, but not all, so money from the inn is not used "to much" there, but I understand how the guest might have that perspective. We would agree that poetically it is "criminal" for the 1891 mansion to not have been restored yet. We opened the business with just a desire to improve our community, with no capital on the salaries of a waiter and a cook and no we don't have the capital to restore the house. The neighborhood is full of history as the guest points out and the history of the house is discussed in detail on our website and a reference to that detail is found in the first sentence of our welcome package found in the room. We hope the guest and others will consider bringing new ideas, like what to do with the historical nightclub across the street from us, that is in great condition and capital to our neighborhood, unless they have no capital like we ourselves, then we just appreciate their enthusiasm.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed at The B Inn for three nights and had a wonderful experience. I had looked at photos on both the Inn's web site and on Google maps before going, so I wasn't surprised about "the look" of the place, which is definitely a work in progress. The room, however, was great. I stayed in the 'Travel & Geography Suite,' which tucked into the back corner with a great seating area out front. Most of all, the room was clean and fresh with all the extras set out, including soap, toothpaste, and coffee service. The room's decor is very charming even though I wanted so badly to rehang most of the pictures on the walls in better positions! The bed was wonderful. The water was hot! The wi-fi is a little weak, but that shouldn't be your focus while on vacation. I only ate at the Park Island Cafe once because the owners had a family emergency that caused them to close the cafe for anything but breakfast. Another plus...The B Inn is within walking distance of the downtown area. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple