“Excellent place... Closed down”
Review of The Nut Cellar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Nut Cellar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Sadly, the Nut Cellar has closed down. I hate it that this beautiful small town place has gone away. It had the most delicious coffee (far superior to Starbucks), incredible sandwiches, ice cream, and more. There was a lovely, hardworking man named Donnie that worked there. He made you feel immediately welcome and always took excellent care of you.

There are newer reviews for The Nut Cellar

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I worked in downtown Hot Springs for five years and this was ALWAYS one of my favorite spots to eat! The sandwiches are excellent and the prices are reasonable! They also have excellent Italian sodas, coffee, and ice cream! For vacationers, I know most of the time, you are willing to splurge on vacation to make sure you get great food! I am the same way, but when you go to the Nut Cellar, you will get the best of both worlds: an excellent meal, at an affordable price. Don't let me forget the service! The employees are always friendly, helpful, and efficient!

Reviewed 20 March 2013

We stopped in on two different days. My husband ordered an Expresso with a double shot, while I ordered a chai tea latte. My latte was very good. My husband said his was also very good. He liked the beans they used so asked about them. Both days we had a different barista, yet the drinks were consistently good. Both days we sat for about an hour, talking with others there and using the free wifi. There were a lot of locals. If the locals frequent a restaurant, it is a good sign! We did not try the sandwiches, however the place was doing a lot of sandwich selling.

Reviewed 11 November 2012 via mobile

I got a great sandwich at a great price. The menu is simple. The ingredients are fresh. Its a great place for lunch or ice cream.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

This is a simple little shop where you can stop in and take a away a decent cappucino.