“Great lunch date”

Taco Mama
Ranked #29 of 274 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Latin
Description: Voted Best Mexican Food in the State. Everything made from scratch. Vegetarian friendly.
Hot Springs
“Great lunch date”
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

I had not been here because of hearing mixed reviews over the years but omg so glad I did! Amazing food. I had the enchilada and taco lunch plate with chicken on a corn tortilla. It was the best chicken taco I have had. Very fresh and yummy. Their beans and rice are extremely good

Horatio, Arkansas, United States
“This place is a must!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Both the food and the margaritas were awesome. The restaurant does not serve the typical Tex Mex fare. It is fair better. The ingredients seem fresh and someone in the kitchen knows how to cook. If anyone is travelling through Hot Springs, I always recommend that they stop at this restaurant.

Chicago, Illinois
“Very good food”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Its not totally authentic, but we really like the variety on the menu. Love the con queso and chips as a starter. Everything I have ordered has been very good. Atmosphere is ok, not spectacular, but comfortable. Its reasonable and we always make a point of having dinner there when we come for vacation.

Visited July 2014
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Great Margaritas and Food”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is my go to place in the Spa city for the best margaritas and Mexican food. They make the Margaritas with fresh squeezed juice and they are generous sized. Awesome salsa bar and roasted jalapeños, to go with your meal. The fish tacos and fajitas are some of the best in the state, The staff is always friendly and the owners always say hello. There is a great outdoor patio seating area. Be sure and stop I the next time you are in Hot Springs!

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Enjoyed lunch”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Wife and I had lunch at Taco Mamas. We had a hard time getting someone to seat us. We waited over 5 minutes before anyone would acknowledge us being there. It seemed as though no one was in charge. We did finally get seated and the service was great. Chips and salsa were great. I had the Mexican cocktail. It was super. I would suggest their homemade hot sauce to put into the cocktail. Draft beer was cold. Enjoyed the meal after the initial seating problem.

Visited July 2014