“Perfect Cabin for our Vacation”
Review of Knotty & Nice B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Knotty & Nice B&B
Ranked #13 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Our family came from Miami for our visit to Arkansas and we found Knotty & Nice cabins .It was a truly wonderful experience .The cabin was much bigger and nicer in person than on the website .Our beds were so comfortable and everything was so clean .We went hiking in the mountains and it was really nice and relaxing.The service provided by Art and Karen was above and beyond what we have ever experienced in all of our vacations for 8 days .

We went to town to the bath houses that is about 15 miles away and also saw all the beautiful fountains in town with the hot spring wáter (spring wáter in town is free,just bring your own bottles and fill up as many as you like). It was amazing and we highly recommend staying a Knotty & Nice .We will come back again the next time we come to Hot Springs.

Room Tip: Warm hospitality and comfortable and clean .
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Cesar O

Reviewed 6 February 2013

I stayed at the Knotty and Nice B&B a few weeks ago. We had planned on only staying two nights, but some unfortunate circumstances required us to stay an extra night. I couldn't think of a better place for that sort of thing to happen. The cabin we were staying in was so cute that I didn't want to leave. The beds were comfortable and I got really good sleep. We went to the local Wal-Mart and bought some breakfast and snack items to keep at the cabin. It was perfect for cooking breakfast and having coffee in the morning. The place is very clean and well-kept. I usually feel gross walking around without shoes in public places, but the cabin felt so clean that I didn't mind. The living setup is great with the reclining couches and foot stools for the chairs that don't recline. The TV is a nice size and the cable had all of the channels you would ever want. As if these weren't reason enough to check out the Knotty and Nice, the owners are perfectly delightful. Their number one goal is to truly ensure you have a great time. They are willing to go above and beyond to make their guests happy. I had not intended to return to Hot Springs, but three days at the cabin just wasn't enough. I'll be bringing more family members next time so they can enjoy it themselves.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Katie9012
Reviewed 15 January 2013

We recently stayed here for our honeymoon and had an awesome experience. The cabin is beautiful and very nicely decorated. It included everything we needed (except towels and we always like using our own anyhow). My husband and I were there for eight days and did not want to leave. The kitchen is completely set up so we were able to prepare all meals with ease. The beds were so comfy and had great quality linens and blankets and there was plenty storage space for unpacking and staying a while which is what you will want to do. The cabin was extremely clean. We were only a few short miles from downtown and everything we needed was a short and scenic drive from our cabin. I especially enjoyed the water. After bathing or showering.... Your hair and skin will feel great!
I can't say enough good things about our stay. The owners, Art and Karen, were awesome. They offer guided mountain hikes and were very helpful with our inquiries concerning Hot Springs. Thanks again Art and Karen for making our stay a fabulous experience. The time and thought you have put into your cabins has made Knotty & Nice a fantastic getaway destination.

• Stayed: January 2013
5  Thank Crbugs
Reviewed 7 January 2013

This is an amazing bed and breakfast ran by Art and Karen, a wonderful couple who are so accommodating and sweet! The cabins are spacious, clean and comfortable. A huge emphasis on how clean they are!! Like some have already commented, the owners make you feel as if you are a "special guest" in their home. Perfect location for visiting the hot water spas, restaurants and sightseeing. Looking forward to returning to Knotty and Nice ;)

5 stars, 10 out of 10, so happy with my stay!

Room Tip: Hard to choose between the cabins, since they are all super comfortable and up to date! You cant go...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Eva87_19
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Where to begin! The cabins are way over priced. We were first told one price for extra people and when we got there, they charged us double.
The three nights we stayed, there was hardly any water! No water to wash dishes or shower, and the little water that came out was green. It was a nightmare. We were a big group and when we asked for toilet paper, the owner rudely said we needed to get our own.
There were bees in the windows.
We left very unhappy with the services. And to top things off, they wanted to charge $20 dollars for a stained pillow cover!! That is absolutely ridiculous.
We accidentally left a laptop charger in our cabin and was charging us to send it back. When we called, we told him that it wasn't fair that he had told us one price over the phone and when we got there he charged us double, so he "agreed" to refund the extra he had charged and would send back our charger charge-free.
Two weeks later, no charger. We never received a package. When we called to ask if he had sent it, he said he had changed his mind. So he never refunded anything, and now charging us to get our charger back.
Please do yourselves a favor and do NOT stay here. The cabins by the lake are just as nice and cheaper.

• Stayed: November 2012
6  Thank wendyv9
Reviewed 3 November 2012

My wife and i are in the middle of a two night stay here as I write this review....I just couldn't wait. Art and Karen run a great collection of cabins, and we have never felt so welcomed and taken care of. I have stayed in fine hotels of kind from 1star to 5 star all around the world, but I have never before been made to feel so much like one of the family. Anyone giving a negative review is clearly someone incapable of being pleased, because this has been a fantastic stay. We are in the Rustic Cabin, and it is excellently appointed. We look forward to coming back when the Hiker's Cabin is complete!

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Edward G
Reviewed 30 October 2012

We stayed here for several days last week and I believe it is the best place that I have ever stayed in the Hot Springs area. I cannot ever remember staying where the accommodations were so spotlessly clean and comfortable. The owners were amazingly friendly and accomodating and we felt welcomed and were treated as "special guests". We stayed in the Sunrise Cabin. The location was 10 minutes either way from restaurants and shops and it was almost effortless to drive to Hot Springs or Arkadelphia, as the location is on Hwy. 7. We will definitely go back and are looking forward to returning. To make our stay even better, Winston, the cutest little dog one would ever want to encounter, was as welcoming as his owners and visited us on the porch as often as he was invited.

Room Tip: The cabin looked exactly like the pictures on the website.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family