“First Wedding 6-14-14”
Review of Knotty & Nice B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Knotty & Nice B&B
Ranked #10 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Where do I begin? From the moment I spoke to the owners on the phone in Jan 2014 and explained what I was looking for they knew exactly what I wanted. I was looking for a wedding venue that would accommodate our needs for lodging as well for the weekend of June 14, 2014.

Art and Karen exceeded our expectations and helped make our wedding day wonderful. Thank you so much for the hard work both of you did. The cabins felt like home, everything that you need was there and the beds were wonderful!
We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Scherrie T

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Rest and Relaxation was what I was looking for and I got a lot of bang for my buck. All the amenities of home and more. Much nicer than a hotel and an easygoing quiet atmosphere. Thank you to the owners whom are by the way quite fantastic. I will return again and again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Crbugs
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We were visiting Hot Springs from Little Elm, Texas. My 5 year old daughter was asking for more days, the evening we checked in, my wife was very excited all time we were there, the 2 year old one had no idea where we were, why we were there, all she did was to enjoy the cartoons on TV. I personally loved it because we had all we needed to cook meals of our choice because I am the family's chef. Our stay at K&N was a true reminder of country side life, we enjoyed swimming Saturday afternoon, the 15 minutes drive to town was just amazing. I love the location away from the town center as it's very quite and seclusive. I work in the city i live closely near the city ,i really wanted this kind of experience at K&N. We had time to sit and chat with the couple who own the place, what a great experience to share with us how they started. I have had a chance to read a few reviews, It very amusing to see how we all have different ways of looking at one thing. But, as far as negativity is concerned, it helps to build one another than it does when we demonize. We Live in a society where we all succeed by standing by each other and correcting each other with Love. I have been to nice hotels before but K&N has made me change my mind. The welcoming sign at the entrance truly humbled me " Jesus is Real" that is the real truth. God bless ya'll the K&N owners. We will be back definitely ,it is a must return to place.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Joab N
Reviewed 21 June 2013

We just got married and honestly, this was our first time away, by ourselves, without a load of friends. We loved the place, nice and cozy, super comfy bed, and the owner was very nice to us. It is just right off the highway, about 5-10 minutes outside of town, but this was something we loved. And we stayed in the "Cabana Cabin". Just perfect for a couple, faces the woods, and I swear they really do have the cabin soundproofed, because we couldn't hear anything! We loved this place and we will definitely be going back, whether just by ourselves, or with friends and family!

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank laurene8586
Reviewed 18 May 2013

My girlfriend & I heard great things about Knotty & Nice through some friends who had passed through Hot Spings earlier this year so we decided to book a couple nights as well, and boy oh boy what a nice surprise we had.

We stayed in the Rustic Cabin, which has a full kitchen, TV, Satellite Cable, Air Conditioning, a separate bedroom, and a bathroom with a HUGE 2-person Jacuzzi! Funnily enough, when we went to the Spa at Quapaw Bath House, they had the SAME EXACT jacuzzi! We coulda stayed in our cabin!

Anyway, we were there during the week so there wasn't anyone else staying there and it was ULTRA private. It feels like you are in a cabin in the woods. Wait - YOU ARE!

The owners, Arturo & Karen, were sooo nice and even cooked us breakfast one morning, even though breakfast isn't included with our particular room. AWESOME! We also played cards and they even took us on one of the nearby nature trails.

Our days in Hot Springs were really special, and Knotty & Nice played a huge part in that. Thanks!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ryan S
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Our family came from Miami for our visit to Arkansas and we found Knotty & Nice cabins .It was a truly wonderful experience .The cabin was much bigger and nicer in person than on the website .Our beds were so comfortable and everything was so clean .We went hiking in the mountains and it was really nice and relaxing.The service provided by Art and Karen was above and beyond what we have ever experienced in all of our vacations for 8 days .

We went to town to the bath houses that is about 15 miles away and also saw all the beautiful fountains in town with the hot spring wáter (spring wáter in town is free,just bring your own bottles and fill up as many as you like). It was amazing and we highly recommend staying a Knotty & Nice .We will come back again the next time we come to Hot Springs.

Room Tip: Warm hospitality and comfortable and clean .
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Cesar O
Reviewed 6 February 2013

I stayed at the Knotty and Nice B&B a few weeks ago. We had planned on only staying two nights, but some unfortunate circumstances required us to stay an extra night. I couldn't think of a better place for that sort of thing to happen. The cabin we were staying in was so cute that I didn't want to leave. The beds were comfortable and I got really good sleep. We went to the local Wal-Mart and bought some breakfast and snack items to keep at the cabin. It was perfect for cooking breakfast and having coffee in the morning. The place is very clean and well-kept. I usually feel gross walking around without shoes in public places, but the cabin felt so clean that I didn't mind. The living setup is great with the reclining couches and foot stools for the chairs that don't recline. The TV is a nice size and the cable had all of the channels you would ever want. As if these weren't reason enough to check out the Knotty and Nice, the owners are perfectly delightful. Their number one goal is to truly ensure you have a great time. They are willing to go above and beyond to make their guests happy. I had not intended to return to Hot Springs, but three days at the cabin just wasn't enough. I'll be bringing more family members next time so they can enjoy it themselves.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family