“Average Mexican food”

Jose's Mexican Grill
Ranked #35 of 277 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Tried this tonight for dinner. Margaritas tasted like lime juice punch and even with the large I don't think there was any tequila. Fajitas were bland and too well done although the portion size was good. The enchiladas were good with plenty of filling and sauce.

The decor is really cute and enjoyed looking at all the variations of painted chairs. Service was quite slow at every point in the evening even though they were not full.

There are better Mexican restaurants in town. Don't think we will try this one again.

There are newer reviews for Jose's Mexican Grill

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

The food was great. It wasn't drowning in grease or too salty. Our server, Louis, was wonderful. He was very attentive and made sure everyone stayed happy. It was hands down our best eating experience while vacationing in Hot Springs.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ordered the fiesta for two to go.. Which wasn't bad but... A big but... They knew we were from out of town and were staying at a hotel... They didn't put plastic ware or napkins in the to go bag. :/ we were here at the hotel eating with our hands :D. It was a bit upsetting. Anyways. I found it extremely rude. Your choice whether to support this restaurant or not.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

This use to be our "go to" place for Mexican food when we vacationed in Hot Springs but on this trip the food was HORRIBLE, service was HORRIBLE and the drinks were HOTTIBLL. WIll not be returning to this restaurant again.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I ate alone one night here. I felt as if I was a huge party. They treated me very well. Food was fast and hot. Service was friendly and fast as well. Will be back!