“Will be back for more fabulous food and coffee!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 13 Dessert in Hot Springs
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: For breakfast - Eggs Benedict, waffles, quiche, sandwiches, wraps, bagels, biscuits & gravy & MORE! For lunch - paninis, wraps, sandwiches, soups & MORE! For dinner - steaks, seafood, brick oven pizzas & MORE! For dessert - homemade cakes, pies and Italian Gelato. Fresh, locally roasted coffee. Specialty coffee drinks - hot, iced or blended. Proudly featuring European beer and wine plus delicious specialty mixed drinks. Visit our website for our full menu. JavaPrimo also features an amazing selection of gift items. Drop by JavaPrimo today to experience MORE!
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
“Will be back for more fabulous food and coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Great atmosphere and helpful staff. I had the Greek pizza! It was wonderful. I go there so often that a lot of the employees know what my favorite latte is and always take the time to make sure that in have everything I need.

• Visited April 2014

Olive Branch, Mississippi
“Deceived”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Do not waste your time on this place. The staff was rude and the coffee was bitter . "" freezer burned """ coffee. I recommend you to go to Starbucks !!!!!

2 Thank mexico02010
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“horrible service, nasty food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

The food was cold and old. The owner was rude! it was really loud and looks like a gift shop. I will not go there again.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Natty K
West Monroe, LA
“Great panini and pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

We ate here because it was advertised as "brick oven pizza", Not sure it was cooked in brick oven but the pizza was very tasty. The turkey Panini was excellent. I had a side of breakfast potatoes with the Panini which were very good. The desserts look great but we were too full to try them. We went back the next night for pie. It was excellent. Glad we went back.

Visited April 2014
Guthrie, Oklahoma
“Not Your Average Coffee Shop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

When you first step in you think "oh, what a cute little cafe - hope they have something other than bagels and cream cheese" ... Oh my, do they ever!

First of all, the coffee is great, the service was friendly and HAPPY!

I ordered the bananas foster waffles - DELICIOUS! So much food that I wasn't sure I would be able to finish them, amazingly enough I finished them (didn't eat lunch that day though, sooo good!)

My father tried out the steel cut oats (one of his favorite breakfast items) - they were cooked perfectly and excellent!

Mom had a breakfast plate - the potatoes were perfectly cooked and the fruit was quite tasty.

We just HAD to try out their dinner service Friday night. We had the Rib eye and seared Ahi Tuna - both were delicious!

and Oh My Chocolate - the chocolate pie with strawberries ... YUUUM!!! We shared it between three people and it was gone in a flash!

• Visited March 2014