“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of JavaPrimo

JavaPrimo
Ranked #74 of 282 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: For breakfast - Eggs Benedict, waffles, quiche, sandwiches, wraps, bagels, biscuits & gravy & MORE! For lunch - paninis, wraps, sandwiches, soups & MORE! For dinner - steaks, seafood, brick oven pizzas & MORE! For dessert - homemade cakes, pies and Italian Gelato. Fresh, locally roasted coffee. Specialty coffee drinks - hot, iced or blended. Proudly featuring European beer and wine plus delicious specialty mixed drinks. Visit our website for our full menu. JavaPrimo also features an amazing selection of gift items. Drop by JavaPrimo today to experience MORE!
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I visit JavaPrimo anytime I am in Hot Springs (or Arkadelphia) . The food is wonderful! Portobello Mushroom Panini is one of my favorites and finish off with an Afagotto (gelato with expresso!!) or homemade pie. Perfect time of year to spend the evening on the deck with a glass of wine. If you are visiting Hot Springs anytime soon, it’s worth checking out.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Great atmosphere and helpful staff. I had the Greek pizza! It was wonderful. I go there so often that a lot of the employees know what my favorite latte is and always take the time to make sure that in have everything I need.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Do not waste your time on this place. The staff was rude and the coffee was bitter . "" freezer burned """ coffee. I recommend you to go to Starbucks !!!!!

2  Thank mexico02010
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The food was cold and old. The owner was rude! it was really loud and looks like a gift shop. I will not go there again.

1  Thank Natty K
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We ate here because it was advertised as "brick oven pizza", Not sure it was cooked in brick oven but the pizza was very tasty. The turkey Panini was excellent. I had a side of breakfast potatoes with the Panini which were very good. The desserts look great but we were too full to try them. We went back the next night for pie. It was excellent. Glad we went back.