“Napa chicken”

Ranked #9 of 285 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I loved the calamari. My kids liked the Mac-n-cheese bites. My napa chicken was so tasty. My husband didn't care for his burger. My daughter had shrimp po boy and it was huge. Overall not to bad. Our waitress kept our drinks refilled which is a big plus.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Food was very tasty, wide selection of meal choices, appetizer bread with olive oil & seasoning was a nice treat. I look forward to returning to the Hot Springs area and eating here again. Pleasant and professional wait staff.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

My Husband and I recently ate lunch at the Bleu Monkey Grill and it was so good. We had the calamari for appetizer and it was the best I have had anywhere. Lightly battered, crispy and very tender. I ate the fish tacos and my Husband had the grilled skirt steak (I think it is called carniasada(sp?) both dinners came with black beans and rice. Everything was to die for!! The waiters were very friendly and checked to make sure you had everything you needed. One of the best meals I have had at Hot Springs. We will be sure to visit again the next time we are in town.
TIP: The LaQuinta Hotel is beside the Bleu Monkey. If you show your room key you will get 10% off of your meal. This doesn't include any alcohol.

1  Thank rcgar
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Our party of six - four adults and two children - enjoyed a nice meal here. The food was tasty and reasonably priced. There is also a children's menu. Service was prompt and efficient. All in all, this is a good, reliable place to eat.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

You never know when you get to a restaurant if they will be accommodating to a large, boisterous group...but they were AMAZING! We were seated right away, all of our orders were processed immediately, and they worked incredibly hard to make sure that our family could sit near enough to each other to shout at the end of the tables. Oh, and did I mention that about 10 more people came than expected? Didn't bat an eye at 30+ patrons. Impressed.