“Great Value for the Money and Close to Magic Springs Park”

Red Roof Inn Hot Springs
Ranked #25 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed 3 August 2011

This hotel was just perfect for our 1 day trip to Hot Springs. It was a straight drive almost
down from Magic Springs Amusement Park. The hotel staff was eager to please and check in was easy after a long day at the park. The free breakfast was just we needed to
head back home. I would recommend this hotel to families and business travelers as well.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Hemal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2011

Thank you very much for taking you time and giving us your honest opinion about your stay. We love to get guest feedbacks liek yours to continuosly improve. We would be looking forward to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 July 2011

Just two temperatures in the room--freezing and hot. It was very hot when we stayed there. The air conditioner was extremely loud and did not shut off. Breakfast was decent. There was a shortage of towels. The night shift could have been a little friendlier. I wanted to read and the man at the front bell desk kept the television really loud; I could not read in my room because my kids were sleeping. When I asked if I could read by the pool even though it was after hours, he proceeded to walk out the door and shut the pool lights down. Thought he could have bended the rules a little more for our sake--especially since I was having trouble sleeping. Maybe there are better rooms here. I sure did not have one of those though.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2011

I was impressed with the room. We payed less than half of what the higher end hotels were and I am so glad we stayed here and not some of the run down places we drove by in town. It was kept up and clean. There was a refrigerator, microwave, tv, chair, and desk in the room. It is right off the main street down the road from Magic Springs which is why we were in town and very easy to find... Only a few minutes from downtown restaurants which was handy. The pool was nicely taken care of. Breakfast was the normal... nothing fancy but it was free!! The whole place was booked full for the weekend we stayed!! The only things I would say weren't up to par was that the window air conditioner unit leaked on the outside but it was really hot and the room stayed cool which was a must!! Also the tv picture was a little fuzzy and sometimes the door seemed like it stuck when trying to enter but none of that affected us any. We were only there to sleep but I will stay here again in a heartbeat!! :-)

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 11 July 2011

For the money, it was probably an okay value, as it had plenty of amenities such as appliances for a cost of about $60, and the bed was comfortable and it was clean enough. However, the room stank....smelled like wet dog. The desk gave me some "Odor-Ban" to spray around and that made it bearable, but still.......
The carpet was stained. The room was generally shabby. The "breakfast" was very limited. They couldn't provide antacids nor would they suggest where I might find some nearby.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MountainHomer
Reviewed 27 June 2011

I'd recommend this hotel for Hot springs. Its just outside the center of town and a great choice when staying in the area. The rooms were a good size, complete with a fridge, microwave and king bed. The swimming pool is large and overall the amenities make this a good value choice. Recommended.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ccfc1968
Reviewed 16 June 2011

From the highway the hotel looks nice... But once you get inside, everything changes!!! The lobby was HOT and smelled like rotting chicken. When we checked in, we were given a key and in broken english were told where our room was... We walked around to find a room that hadn't even been cleaned yet... And ended up having to wait for like 45 min before they finished it!Once we got to our room, our air conditoner leaked all in the floor and outside all over the walkway. Warm spoiled milk and fruit were two of the 5 things on the breakfast list. The tiles in the pool were crumbling, and there was no pool cleaning/filtering system!!! I will NEVER stay there again!!! Please spend a few extra bucks and go somewhere else!!!

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 15 June 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights. The room was nice enough, nothing fancy. Room had mini-fridge, microwave and iron/ironing board. The only bads were that our bathroom door wouldn't latch shut and there wasn't great water pressure in the shower.

The air-conditioning unit worked good, kept room cold. I was cold at night because the bed only had a sheet, very thin blanket and bedspread, everyone else with me was fine though. Continental breakfast was muffins, danish, 2 kinds of cereal, and bagels. We didn't swim in the pool, but it looked nice and was very clean.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family