“Weekend Getaway”

Ranked #23 of 44 Hotels in Hot Springs
Arlington, Texas
“Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

My hubby & I went here for a weekend getaway. We had a late check in, and the young lady on duty was very nice. The hotel is either recently built or renovated, but it looks very nice. We had a 2nd floor room with a king bed, leather recliner, and microwave with refrigerator. This hotel is on the downtown side of the town (the entire town is 15 miles long!). Everything to do is literally on Central Avenue. This street runs you completely through the whole town. We went to some small shops & boutiques in the downtown area. They have a horse track with casino called Oaklawn. We wanted to see the race, but that is from February to late April. Overall, we had a nice stay, but this town is for the camper more than anything.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank BluffCityGirl
Hemal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We are located in a convenient location for travelers that are looking to stay close to the historic downtown area, which is only a five minute drive away.
We hope to see you again in your future trips to Hot Springs, AR.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Reviewed 10 February 2013

It's a very nice place to stay everyone in nice and its in a good place and the price is nice so I will go back me and my family had a really nice time a lot of thing to do on bath house row and it has very nice rooms and a nice place to set down and eat with your family good parking good area and its not hard to fine things there

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for taking your time to submit a review about your stay at our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to make every guest feel at home away from home. We hope you consider us again in your future travels to Hot Springs, AR.
Reviewed 11 January 2013

Really nice rooms for price. Very clean. Property is well lit, quiet, and we never felt unsafe here. Excellent location to restaurants, race track, gas, and downtown. Staff extremely helpful and courteous. Good continental breakfast. No charge for pets, which is why we booked here to begin with. Decent tv lineup and good coffee in room! We will never stay anywhere else in town!

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Blakeula
Hemal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this review, 30 January 2013
Thankyou for taking the time to write your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are located in a convienent location for travelers that are looking to stay near major attractions and restaurants.
We hope to see you again in your future travels to Hot Springs, AR.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Nice, large room that was clean and had newer amenities. As far as this tier of hotel goes, this place is pretty great. It's not in the center of the historic, cute part of town, but it's not a far drive. Book it.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Hemal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this review, 7 January 2013
We hope to see you again in your future trips to Hot Springs, AR.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Stayed there on the 24th. The front desk (Patel) was very friendly and accomadating. The room was large and clean. Has all the ammenities. It is no five start hotel but very nice for the price. Everything works and had the wake up call. Will stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
Hemal P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this review, 7 January 2013
We are very thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
On behalf of our entire staff at Red Roof Inn we would like to thank you for your business and hope to see you again in your future travels to Hot Springs, AR.
Gainesville, Missouri
Reviewed 17 December 2012

1. A spider crawled up next to me in my bed.. which had a huge pee stain on the side of the bed.
2. The water pressure sucks.
3. When you flush the toliet, the water rises to the top, almost over flowing, then it finally (after about 2 minutes) flushes,
4. After taking off all the sheets off the bed, I found about a 10 year old salt packet, from mcdonalds. It was brown and nasty looking. That was just GROSS.

Room Tip: BEWARE OF ROOM 127 & Bed closest to the wall....... & the toliet.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
I apologize for your experience at our inn. We take every step to provide the best guest experience and in this case it sounds like we fit not follow on that. I wish you would be brought these concerns to our attention during your stay so we could have taken care of you, however I have spoon to my team to remind that we must not only meet guest elections but exceed them. I hope you will give us an opportunity to do that in the future.

Thank You !!

Travellers are raving about these Hot Springs hotels

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 23 September 2012

The hotel is good bargain for the price. The rooms are tidy and neat a clean.Dont expect to be like a five star but its good enough for the price.The hotel staff especially the manager Mr. Patel is very friendly.He was kind enough to give some helpful advices about the sight seeings and the places to be.He also was kind enough to accomodate me in a double bed room as when i had booked online , room with 1 bed got allotted for three person , me , my wife and child.It is also near to the historic downtown and next to magic springs!! Only thing I disliked was at the day of the checkout...Lady from front desk tells that you got two mins to leave your room and I had to hurry out from my room with my family and when I went to the front desk to collect my final bill and the same lady who had called me and told me to leave my room had a most upset looking face and with an annoying look just handed me the final bill and got busy with the computer!!thats it...there were no words like hope you enjoyed your stay , please visit again etc...I simply ignored as I had got make a long trip back to Memphis and thought not worth to give much of a thought to it!! Overall OK!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Hemal P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this review, 25 September 2012
We appreciate you taking your time out of your day to write a review for your stay with us.
I would like to apologize about your experience at check out. I will look into this matter and make sure it does not happen again in future.
We hope the next time you are in the area you will give us the chance to provide you with better service. Thank you.