I was please with this hotel. The room was clean and very good compared to my last experience with a Red Roof Inn in another state last year. The carpet was in good, clean fairly new condition. The bathroom had granite countertop on the sink and a granite surround around the tub. Isn't that fancy!
on the TV I could only get audio on HBO, but Bill Maher was on and I can't stand him anyway so no loss there.
There were three downsides to my stay.
1. Noice- the noise between rooms which was TERRIBLE. There must be no insulation in the walls because I could near normal conversation from either the room next door or behind me.
2. Door Lock- The dead bolt was a bit difficult to engage and seemed slightly out of adjustment . I didn't really feel secure.
3. There was a slight odor??? Sulpher (perhaps the local water?)... Which I did get used to after a few minutes, but if you left and came back, there it was again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs