“This was a nice Red Roof Inn.”

Red Roof Inn Hot Springs
Ranked #24 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Memphis, Tennessee
“This was a nice Red Roof Inn.”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I was please with this hotel. The room was clean and very good compared to my last experience with a Red Roof Inn in another state last year. The carpet was in good, clean fairly new condition. The bathroom had granite countertop on the sink and a granite surround around the tub. Isn't that fancy!

on the TV I could only get audio on HBO, but Bill Maher was on and I can't stand him anyway so no loss there.

There were three downsides to my stay.

1. Noice- the noise between rooms which was TERRIBLE. There must be no insulation in the walls because I could near normal conversation from either the room next door or behind me.
2. Door Lock- The dead bolt was a bit difficult to engage and seemed slightly out of adjustment . I didn't really feel secure.
3. There was a slight odor??? Sulpher (perhaps the local water?)... Which I did get used to after a few minutes, but if you left and came back, there it was again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank larioransomi
Hemal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
Thank you for taking your time and writing your experience about your stay at the Red Roof Inn, Hot Springs, AR. I apologize for the issues you had to encounter during your stay. I will go over the issues with the maintenance department and resolve it. We hope you would give us another chance in your future travels to Hot Springs, AR.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Conway, Arkansas
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We booked this hotel because all others were sold out. That should have told us something right there! The mattress was AWFUL, you would be more comfortable on the ground, the walls were paper thin (people were screaming and dogs were barking) the air conditioning in the room was not efficient we either froze or burned up. Finally, we couldn't sleep so we checked out 4 hours later and drove 1 1/2 hours home (we canceled our plans for the next day). The only bright side was that the lady at the front desk was very nice and comped our room.

Room Tip: The only tip I could give you is to avoid this place...you would be more comfortable sleeping in you...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Megan C
Thank you for your business and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our property. We take every step to provide the best guest experience however I have spoon to my team to remind that we must not only meet guest expectations but exceed them. I sincerely apologize for your experience during your stay and hope that we will get another chance.

Travellers are raving about these Hot Springs hotels

Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I liked that he give me a ten percent discount because we wanted to rest for about two hours. We where just visiting for a while and had nowhere to go but to a hotels and I want to say thank you. because if it wasn't for that I would have spent my last and I would have not had any money for food or gas thank you again for that I really did apperciate that.

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Honeynipple35
Thank you for taking your time and writing this wonderful review regarding your stay at our hotel. We appreciate all the positive feedbacks that we get. We are glad that you enjoyed your short stay with us and hope to see you soon in your future travels to Hot Springs, AR.
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Clean room, newly remodeled microwave and mini fridge at no extra cost. Tv and tv channels could use and upgrade no premium channel no weather channel. Not much of a continental breakfast. Overall happy will definitely stay again

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank arch c
Hemal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Dear Arch C,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for your stay with us. We appreciate all the positive reviews that we get. We are glad that you enjoyed your short stay with us and hope to see you soon.
Sulphur, Louisiana
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We like the location of this hotel, just outside the hustle and bustle of town centre. Very quiet area, quite clean, nice and cosy room. Breakfast a bit poor maybe. And most of all, pet-friendly!! Staff were very helpful and nice to us.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Candelaria R
Dear Candelaria R,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate all the feedbacks that we get back from our guests. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your quiet stay at the hotel with your furry friends. We hope to see you all again soon.
Augusta, ME
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My room in this motel was clean and comfortable; about average for this price range. Some of the furniture appeared thread bare. Adequate continental breakfast. Somewhat away from the restaurant and springs area but not a great distance. Staff was helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Gadfly1
Thank you for taking your time and writing this review regarding your stay at Red Roof Inn, Hot Springs, AR. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to see you again in your future visits to Hot Springs, AR.
Killeen, Texas
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Very nice and clean room. Friendly staff and very peaceful location. Beautiful surroundings and close to downtown. Would definitely recommend. Definitely plan to make another vacation trip to Hot Springs and I'll stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2013
Hemal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Thank you for using your personal time to recommend other travels to come stay at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, AR. Our team of front desk clerks are friendly and welcoming. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and will be planning to return back. Hope to see you soon.