“Satisfied with Stay”

Red Roof Inn Hot Springs
Ranked #26 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Hotel was very accommodating with location and cost. It was important to us the hotel was pet friendly and it was! Enjoyed location and continental breakfast! We had easy access to the main highway that took us to the race track and to the downtown shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms are upstairs, while even numbered rooms are down.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Hemal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear ArchersObi,
Thank you for writing this great review regarding your stay with the hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed the continental breakfast in the morning and brought along your little furry friend to our pet friendly hotel. We hope to see you on your next trip to Hot Springs, AR.

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

The staff were very friendly, the room was stocked with towels, soap etc. The room was small and dark which I don't mind would have made for better sleeping had the walls not been paper thin. We could hear everything from the neighboring room and they kept late nights. The room was clean enough. The continental breakfast had very dry pastries, the Orange juice and Apple juice were basically colored water. They did have bagels and waffles that I did not try. They are pet friendly, we heard multiple dogs barking, we brought it Chihuahua mix and she was skiddish being in a new place and hearing everything that went on she would growl and sometimes bark we tried to quiet her as soon as she would bark because I knew what we heard and didn't want other guests to be bothered by her. 730 am or neighbors were up in the shower singing away didn't seem to care who they woke or if we even liked their voice. Definitely need to do some sound proofing.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Hemal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Kcraig32,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and letting us know where we have room for improvement. Please accept my sincere apologies over the thin walls. We will put all the effort to earn your business again and make your stay more comfortable.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

We have stayed at several Red Roof Inns and this is by far the best one. Very clean rooms, comfortable beds, check in staff was very helpful. Good price for good hotel. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Would pick room away from the road, much quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Tricia12557,
Thank you for your review and your continued support. We appreciate your business. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Room was small and dark. Checked in on a Thursday and Friday after getting back to the room there were no towels. Had to go to front desk and pick some up. On Saturday returned to the room late and the room had not been cleaned. Will not stay in the hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank rlayman48
Hemal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Thank you for taking your time and letting us know about the issue you had during your stay. I apologize for your experience at our hotel. We take every step to provide the best guest experience and on this case it sounds like we did not follow on that. I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I was please with this hotel. The room was clean and very good compared to my last experience with a Red Roof Inn in another state last year. The carpet was in good, clean fairly new condition. The bathroom had granite countertop on the sink and a granite surround around the tub. Isn't that fancy!

on the TV I could only get audio on HBO, but Bill Maher was on and I can't stand him anyway so no loss there.

There were three downsides to my stay.

1. Noice- the noise between rooms which was TERRIBLE. There must be no insulation in the walls because I could near normal conversation from either the room next door or behind me.
2. Door Lock- The dead bolt was a bit difficult to engage and seemed slightly out of adjustment . I didn't really feel secure.
3. There was a slight odor??? Sulpher (perhaps the local water?)... Which I did get used to after a few minutes, but if you left and came back, there it was again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank larioransomi

Thank you for taking your time and writing your experience about your stay at the Red Roof Inn, Hot Springs, AR. I apologize for the issues you had to encounter during your stay. I will go over the issues with the maintenance department and resolve it. We hope you would give us another chance in your future travels to Hot Springs, AR.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We booked this hotel because all others were sold out. That should have told us something right there! The mattress was AWFUL, you would be more comfortable on the ground, the walls were paper thin (people were screaming and dogs were barking) the air conditioning in the room was not efficient we either froze or burned up. Finally, we couldn't sleep so we checked out 4 hours later and drove 1 1/2 hours home (we canceled our plans for the next day). The only bright side was that the lady at the front desk was very nice and comped our room.

Room Tip: The only tip I could give you is to avoid this place...you would be more comfortable sleeping in you...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Megan C

Thank you for your business and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our property. We take every step to provide the best guest experience however I have spoon to my team to remind that we must not only meet guest expectations but exceed them. I sincerely apologize for your experience during your stay and hope that we will get another chance.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I liked that he give me a ten percent discount because we wanted to rest for about two hours. We where just visiting for a while and had nowhere to go but to a hotels and I want to say thank you. because if it wasn't for that I would have spent my last and I would have not had any money for food or gas thank you again for that I really did apperciate that.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Honeynipple35

Thank you for taking your time and writing this wonderful review regarding your stay at our hotel. We appreciate all the positive feedbacks that we get. We are glad that you enjoyed your short stay with us and hope to see you soon in your future travels to Hot Springs, AR.