“great stay at Red Roof Inn”

Red Roof Inn Hot Springs
Ranked #24 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Walls, Mississippi
“great stay at Red Roof Inn”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Locatation great , Check in was fast, .Cody was extremely helpful and polite. All staff was very polite... Room very clean, had everthing from blow dryer to iron and ironing board!! The walkway was slippery almost fell couple of times walking to room. I think it is the paint used to coat the walk way.. 30% off our next stay!!!.Overy all service was very good..We will stay again on our next trip!! :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Hemal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Pat J,
I would like to thank you for taking your time and writing this review regarding your stay with us. All our staff are always helpful and respectful and enjoy what they do. Cody is one of them. We can never tell when it is going to rain in Arkansas and it was one of those days that had the walkway wet. I am glad to know that you are ok. We all hope to see you soon in your future visits in Hot Springs, AR.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
natchitoches, louisiana
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My teen daughter and I stayed here over the weekend, and I was very pleased. We stayed in a room with king size bed that was very comfy. The room was little small, but was had very nice furniture and a flat screen TV with lots of channels to choose from. The paint on the walls and bathroom looked recently updated. Microwave, fridge, coffee pot, and iron all included. Grounds of the hotel were nicely kept up with landscaping of rocks, red mulch, and various plants. Family sized pool that was clean and nice. My daughter loved that! Great location (5 minutes from Magic Springs and about 10 minutes from Bathhouse Row...straight shot to both places). Only thing I was concerned about was the door to my room: it didn't seem to shut well and their was no chain lock...even though there was a spot for it, but I did inform the front desk when we checked out. I would definitely stay here again when I come back to Hot Springs.

Dear Bellesmom08,
Thank you for taking your time and writing your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have looked into the issue that you reported and have taken necessary steps to complete it. We hope to see you soon in your future stays in Hot Springs, AR.
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My family and I stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Hot Springs, AR. The hotel is just down the road from Magic Springs/Crystal Falls. The room had double beds and was decorated nicely. It included a microwave, coffee maker, mini fridge, iron and flat screen tv. The price was less than $85.00 per night with tax. The hotel also has a nice size outdoor pool and it was clean. We had continental breakfast included in our stay that consisted of: cereal, milk, juice choices, assorted muffins, coffee and you could make your own fresh waffle. I enjoyed everything. We saw a couple of spiders in our room, but the area is wooded with lots of trees.....so it was not bad at all.

Room Tip: Ask to see your room before you pay to make sure you like it.....We stayed in room 214 and it was ve...
1 Thank Sheba-Lollita
Dear Sheba-Lollita,
Thank you very much for taking your time and writing this wonderful review about your stay with us. We greatly appreciate all the positive reviews that we get. During the summer our pool side rooms get booked up pretty quickly and everyone enjoys their day out by the pool. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we would love to see you all again.
Niceville, Florida
Reviewed 15 May 2014

This was our 5th time staying at this hotel. We originally stayed here because we had a pet and they allow pets with no additional costs, great for us pet owners. The management and front desk staff has always been very helpful and willing to assist anyway they can to make us comfortable and welcome. The rooms are clean with all the expected amenities (coffee maker, iron and board, microwave, refrigerator, etc.). Maybe not the grandest hotel, but is well worth the money spent. The breakfast is good and more complete than some higher priced places I have stayed. Overall I enjoy my stays, the staff is great, the rooms are clean and travel to any part of the city is easy.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Hemal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Timothy B,
Thank you for taking your time to write this review regarding your stay with visit. It was really nice to talk to you every morning during your breakfast visit. We try to make our guests feel at home away from home. I hope to see you soon during your next visit to Hot Springs, AR.
Irving, Texas
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This hotel is in a perfect location. The service there has always been wonderful. I travel later in the day due to my current job and sometimes arrive into town late and they have always had a room available for me at the last minute. Rooms are always clean when I go there. The employees are always nice and respectful. I have never had a problem and will stay there again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Tre G
Dear Tre G,
Thank you for taking your time to write a review for the wonderful stay that you had with us. We greatly appreciate all the positive reviews that we get. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon on your next visit to Hot Springs, AR.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Will not stay here again paper thin walls outside door lets in daylight. Not very clean. Beds just ok ceiling above shower falling in. Have stayed in several Red Roof Inns on east coast they are a good deal for the price and appreciate that they do not charge extra for pets.

Stayed April 2014
Hemal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear Artreg,
Thank you for taking your time and letting us know about the issue. I apologize for not meeting your expectations. I hope in the future you will give us a chance to better serve you.

Travellers are raving about these Hot Springs hotels

Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Hotel was very accommodating with location and cost. It was important to us the hotel was pet friendly and it was! Enjoyed location and continental breakfast! We had easy access to the main highway that took us to the race track and to the downtown shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms are upstairs, while even numbered rooms are down.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Hemal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear ArchersObi,
Thank you for writing this great review regarding your stay with the hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed the continental breakfast in the morning and brought along your little furry friend to our pet friendly hotel. We hope to see you on your next trip to Hot Springs, AR.