“New name - Park Avenue Bistro”
Review of Bohemia Continental Cuisine - CLOSED

Bohemia Continental Cuisine
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This restaurant is now called the Park Avenue Bistro. I posted this review under that name as well. Since many people are still putting reviews under this old name, I've included my review here. We were with friends who travel to Hot Springs regularly and eat at this restaurant every time they visit the area. How fortunate we were that they'd found this amazing restaurant! Driving by, you might be tempted to just keep on driving, but DON'T or you'll miss some amazing food. If a "Bistro" sounds basic and ordinary, be aware the name doesn't match the food offerings. My husband had one their specials - a NY Strip Steak with a marvelous sauce. I had a another special - a seafood medley of clams, mussels, calamari and shrimp over pasta with the most FANTASTIC red sauce I've ever tasted. I know it's hard to imagine a red sauce being anything special, but believe me, this one was indescribably flavorful. The highlights from our friends' meals were the Squash & Lobster Bisque (oh wow!), BBQ ribs that were melt-in-your-mouth terrific, and Cannoli that our friend said rivaled the New York City Cannoli he grew up with. We WILL be returning to Hot Springs, if just to eat here.

3  Thank ReikiForAllBeings

Reviewed 17 July 2014

If you don't go here on a trip to hot springs, you are missing out!!! Not busy but surprising because the food would have me waiting in line. I polished off every plate of food I had and the waiter was so nice it was so refreshing!!! He had recommendations but ultimately complimented our visit with his personality. This will be a staple from now on any time we come here!!! The escargot and duck were mouth watering and you can't always get these dishes where u go in arkansas. Yummy!!

1  Thank Stina1009
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The food is never disappointing and served beautifully. Good variety with something for everyone. The look of the restaurant is dated, and I hope they update it soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Wonderful food and service.

My wife and I had

1. Shared appetizer fried tomato and burrata. Absolutely delicious

2. 3 glasses on wine by the glass. I had 2 glasses and my wife one glass. Average wine.

3. Tilapia over risotto. Highly recommend this entree

4. Salmon over spinach and parsnip purée special. The parsnip purée was exceptional.

5. Shared a cream brûlée dessert which was very good

6. Two cups of decaf which was good

7. Warmed up focaccia bread. A little salty. Just ok.

Bill with tax was $98 which seemed a bit high for location of restaurant and ok ambiance of restaurant.

Stop here if you are looking for great food.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Be sure to try the fried green tomatoes, Red Snapper, Duck, and the Creme Brûlée'. It's a very quaint restaurant - personalized service, extraordinary food- you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank NanaVick653