“A MUST Eat!”

Price range: US$9 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Lee’s Spa City Grill in the Springs Hotel in the beautiful Historic District of Hot Springs National Park would like to invite you to come and enjoy a true culinary experience. Lee’s takes food to another level with homemade specialties prepared fresh daily by our Chefs with only the freshest and finest ingredients available. Hand cut aged Certified Black Angus Beef, fresh seafood (flown in air freight) and homemade pasta dishes top the bill of fare. Our extensive wine list and full bar with house drink specials complete the perfect dining experience. Our cast of Hot Springs finest servers, bartenders and chefs is waiting to serve you and make your experience a truly memorable one.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“A MUST Eat!”
Reviewed 26 March 2011

My family and I stumbled into Lee's after a long, tiresome day of sight seeing and were all ready to eat and pass out. Once we were at our table both my husband and myself worried that we had came into the wrong restaurant for our family because we had our three year old with us and inside it was more of an upscale, classy, dim lit type of restaurant. The waiters were super helpful and brought us a coloring book page and crayons to keep his attention until our food arrived. I had the pasta dish with shrimp and scallops and a house salad, my husband had a steak with baked potato and house salad, and our son had the kids chicken tenders and fries. The food was amazing and so was the service! We have recommended Lee's already since we have been home and will visit again on vacation!!!

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank ChristinBolton

Dyersburg, Tennessee
“GREAT Food and Staff”
Reviewed 26 February 2011

This resurant was attached to the hotel I was staying in. The first night we were tired so decided just to eat there to avoid getting back out.

Well the second, third and fourth time we ate there was because it was the best food I have ever had anywhere. The ribeye steaks were the best I have ever eat and I am a big ribeye steak eater. Everything was so tasty and the staff was excellent.
I highly recommned this resturant while in Hot Springs.

• Visited February 2011