“One of the best in hs.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“One of the best in hs.”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Nice friendly service. Great chips & salsa. Rice & beans were great. Burrito was great. We will definitely come back.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Our Favorite Mexican Food”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

My husband and I stumbled across this restaurant a couple of months ago, and decided to give it a try....and we are so happy we did! This family-owned restaurant has become one of our favorites, and we literally eat there at least a couple of times each week. We just can't get enough of their authentic dishes....handmade corn tortillas, authentic Mexican-style tacos with cilantro and lime, freshly rolled tamales, etc. Sam, the owner-chef sometimes makes special dishes that are not on the menu, so be sure to ask if there is anything special when you go. If they tell you their "Frijoles Rancheros" are available....get it. Don't ask questions....just do it before someone else finds out they have it available that day and orders the last bowl!!! The atmosphere is completely casual and the Perez family makes you feel as if you are dining at their home. If you have never been here....you are missing out. A definite must when you are in Hot Springs.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank MichelePappagallo
Moore, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Even for a texmex fan this was great.”
Reviewed 18 October 2012 via mobile

I usually don't go to authentic Mexican places. This was recommended by our inn. I read the reviews and we decided to try it. I am so glad we did. Food was delicious. I don't eat salsa. I tried theirs and ate a bunch. It was fresh and good.

The el pollo loco was great. The refried beans and rice fulfilled my tex mex craving.

Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Fantastic Mexican Food & Service-Family Owned”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We went to this restaurant based of Trip Advisor Reviews and we were not disappointed. I must say however if we had not read the reviews we might not of went to this restaurant. It is a small restaurant and a little hard to find and located in a older building. My husband and I were glad that we decided to eat their for lunch. We ordered the chicken fajitas and shared a order because when we asked our server (Who is the Son of the Owner) how much it served he honestly told us it could feed both of us and it did! The Food is homemade and Fresh-meat is excellent and flavor is wonderful. Our favorite part was the homemade Corn and Flour tortillas-to die for and 3 kinds of salsa. We loved the food so much we went back the next day for dinner...we live in Bella Vista which is 4 hours away and I am afraid my husband is going to want to drive to Hot Springs every weekend for their food. I also want to mention that the owner who is the chief came out both times to talk to his customers and make sure they were enjoying their food. The son is very charming and we received fantastic Service. We travel a lot and this is rated as our number 1 Mexican Restaurant to eat at. Please don’t drive by this Restaurant if you are looking for homemade, fresh, authentic Mexican Food-you won’t be disappointed.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank jlkoch
Dallas, Texas
“We LOVED It!”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

This may have been the best Mexican food I have ever had north of the border. We had Carnitas tacos, tostadas and quesadillas. Everything we had was perfect. As a native Texan I eat Mexican food 3 or 4 times and week and this was much better than anything I get at home. Don't expect to get cheese enchiladas with refried beans and rice. This is a Taqueria!

• Visited May 2012