“Couldn't be happier”

Ranked #12 of 44 Hotels in Hot Springs
Montgomery, Texas
“Couldn't be happier”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I arrived and was greeted by the sweetest, most accommodating front desk clerk. She quickly checked me in and reviewed some of the local site brochures with me. I arrived in my room and it was sparkling clean. I always check bathrooms, beds, sheets, etc. and it was in excellent condition. A few moments after my arrival, the front desk clerk called to ask if my room was satisfactory. A/C worked amazingly and in the room, I did not hear any hallway or street noise. Wonderful overnight stay and close to so many entertainment venues. I highly recommend this La Quinta location.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank TexanRocks

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Reviewed 24 August 2012 via mobile

My hysband and I went to hot springs for a weekend get away with 2 other couples. This hotel is at a great location, closer to just about everything.
The rooms were very neat and well maintained.
They also provided free breakfast which was good. They had quite some varieties, bagels, breads, muffins, waffle maker, eggs, coffee, yogurt etc.
We had a great time here.
We will return here again.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank happy1901
Plano, Texas, USA
Reviewed 16 August 2012

We have a Shiba Inu (dog) and have been charged as much as $50/night as a pet fee when traveling with our quiet dog. The high dollar hotels claimed they would be required to clean the carpet and furniture if a pet stayed in the room. Their 3rd level properties were the same. Enter Lisa answering the phone at La Quinta of Hot Springs! The friendly and professional greeting was most appreciated and we were assured pets were most welcome. Lisa was there to check us in and make sure all of our needs were met. Hank addressed us "by name" as we passed the desk and never failed to ask if we had everything we needed or if they could offer any service! Kara also covered the front and watching the three of them greet two bus loads of customers with the same congeniality they greeted us was pure pleasure to watch. In the current climate of lack of customer service, this is truly an oasis in the hospitality industry. I am recently retired from a large medical device manufacturer and traveled the US for 10 years. Staying in the higher dollar hotels never offered this level of customer service. We will definitely return to this property!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank barbararZ8489TD
Jasper, Tx
Reviewed 13 August 2012

We absolutely loved our stay at La Quinta. The room was super clean and comfortable. The hotel was clean with wonderful staff. The breakfast was wonderful. The only thing I found I could complain about was the slow elevator. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank orange947
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Me and my girlfiend stayed here for a couple nights. The Staff was excellent. Anything I needed was taken care of immediately. The breakfast was also wonderful. I would have prefered bacon though. I didn't like the sausage.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Fort Worth
Reviewed 1 July 2012 via mobile

Good hotel with good choices for breakfast

We had 3 rooms and 2 had minor air condition problem

#10 of 44 in Hot Springs
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs
#9 of 44 in Hot Springs

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs

Property: La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs
Address: 4253 Central Ave, Hot Springs, AR 71913-7295
Region: United States > Arkansas > Hot Springs
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#8 Romantic Hotel in Hot Springs
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs 2.5*
This La Quinta Inn & Suites was remodeled and opened December 9, 2011. It is centrally located in Hot Springs near the mall and surrounded by a plethora of options for dining, shopping, and recreation. It is only a short drive from Magic Springs, the Downtown Historic Area, and Garven Woodland Gardens. For kids of all ages there is Pirate's Cove Putt Putt, Trex Indoor Putt Putt and Laser Tag, and FunTrackers all within short driving distance. This property has 97 rooms starting with Single King bed rooms and going up to a Whirlpool Suite with a King bed, Twin Sofa Sleeper, and a whirlpool bathtub for two. Pets are always welcome and there is never a charge to bring your four-legged family members along!La Quinta is easily accessible for both cars and busses with plenty of parking and easy access right on Hwy 7 South. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Hot Springs