“Ask for the top floor”

Ranked #13 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Stilwell, Oklahoma
“Ask for the top floor”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

We checked out yesterday after staying Friday and Saturday nights. Desk clerk helped out a LOT in recommendations for places to eat and quick ways to get there. Native of the area and more then willing to take the time. We travel with a small dog, and we crate her when we are out because she feels more secure, but ask that they do not enter our room. Even with that being said and a do not disturb along with a animal inside do not disturb, they went in and cleaned. The Kangaroo family stayed right above us. I'm not sure if they had pogo sticks, balls, were jumping on the beds dancing the fox trot, but oh my gosh! When checking out she asked if everything was okay and I gave her this information to which she asked if I had told them in a manner that was insulting to me. No, I didn't tell you, because I didn't want to move. I knew it would be me that would have to move, not the ones causing the issue, and I'm pretty sure it would have been worse if they would have been told. I love LQ's, this one is nice, but make sure you ask for the top floor if you don't want to stay awake all night.

Room Tip: Stay up high!
1 Thank debch58

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
Reviewed 30 March 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. We stayed there twice within a few weeks, and had very nice rooms both times. The property seems well kept, and staff friendly. The beds were very comfortable. Will be our choice when visiting Hot Springs.

Bryant Arkansas
Reviewed 22 March 2013

The room was quiet except I could hear the TV next door. The bed was very comfortable. the bathroom clean. The staff was attentive but not intrusive. the instructions for the TV/ satellite was a little confusing surely it could be accomplish without using two remotes. A really nice stay.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

We stopped here randomly on a road trip (visited crater of diamonds state park) and were more than pleasantly surprised. Clean, comfortable room, great rate, friendly staff AND super pet friendly. We travel with 2 medium-size dogs, and it can be really tough to find a truely pet-friendly hotel. Dog treats at check-in, refigerator and microwave in the room. Delicious free continental breakfast to top it all off. I can't say I will ever be back in Hot Springs, AR again, but I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling here.

Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Overall I had a great experience with the La Quinta Inn & Suites in Hot Springs, AR. I'd highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a reasonably priced hotel. Overall I felt my money went along ways. The room was extremely clean and well furnished. It all seemed very new and well kept up. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was in town for a wedding and a number of other guests that traveled in for the event commented I had by far the best accommodations. I will definitely be staying here again if I make it back to Hot Springs.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

NW Arkansas
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Great free hot breakfast- big tv; very comfy beds. Kids loved the indoor pool- was too cold the first day, but the pool guy turned up the heat to make it much warmer for us. Convenient location next to Bleu monkey grill

Room Tip: Top floors have less overhead noise