My husband and I are taking an 8 week trip across country with our dog. We chose as many LQ's as possible because of their liberal dog policy. They do not charge extra and are truly pet friendly. This is our third LQ stay. All are not created equal. This hotel was very nice. An upscale LQ. Very friendly staff. Dog biscuits on arrival. Beautiful new rooms. The hotel was on a major road lumped together with many other "budget friendly" hotels. It was only a few miles into beautiful historic downtown Hot Springs. The bright side breakfast was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This La Quinta Inn & Suites was remodeled and opened December 9, 2011. It is centrally located in Hot Springs near the mall and surrounded by a plethora of options for dining, shopping, and recreation. It is only a short drive from Magic Springs, the Downtown Historic Area, and Garven Woodland Gardens. For kids of all ages there is Pirate's Cove Putt Putt, Trex Indoor Putt Putt and Laser Tag, and FunTrackers all within short driving distance. This property has 97 rooms starting with Single King bed rooms and going up to a Whirlpool Suite with a King bed, Twin Sofa Sleeper, and a whirlpool bathtub for two. Pets are always welcome and there is never a charge to bring your four-legged family members along!La Quinta is easily accessible for both cars and busses with plenty of parking and easy access right on Hwy 7 South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Hot Springs
- Holiday Inn Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Holiday Inn