This is a clean hotel in a convenient location. It isn't fancy, but it is fairly nice, basic hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful! The pool is pretty small (if you care). We didn't use it. We stayed on the 4th floor and roasted. The air conditioner did not ever fully cool the room (even set at 55 degrees). I could've slept anyway, but it is a very loud air conditioner that shuts off abruptly after about every 3 minutes. It stays on for three minutes and the room gets very cold, then shuts off for three and immediately gets very very warm. I'm not sure why the room doesn't stay cool, but I absolutely could not sleep due to the air shutting off and on very loudly, and I pride myself in being a very heavy sleeper who can usually sleep through anything! There is a fan option, but it isn't a cooling fan. We heard women in the elevator saying, "well, it's cool in the lobby...maybe we should come down here and sleep if nothing else!" I'd like to give this hotel a good review, but my poor family will be dragging ourselves out of here soon and we are ALL exhausted! The blankets were kind of scratchy, pillows really hard, some towels have holes....I am not picky...but the hot room is an absolute deal breaker. We will not stay at this hotel again. If you have to stay here, request a lower floor...maybe that would help? Ugh sooo hot..... Never again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This La Quinta Inn & Suites was remodeled and opened December 9, 2011. It is centrally located in Hot Springs near the mall and surrounded by a plethora of options for dining, shopping, and recreation. It is only a short drive from Magic Springs, the Downtown Historic Area, and Garven Woodland Gardens. For kids of all ages there is Pirate's Cove Putt Putt, Trex Indoor Putt Putt and Laser Tag, and FunTrackers all within short driving distance. This property has 97 rooms starting with Single King bed rooms and going up to a Whirlpool Suite with a King bed, Twin Sofa Sleeper, and a whirlpool bathtub for two. Pets are always welcome and there is never a charge to bring your four-legged family members along!La Quinta is easily accessible for both cars and busses with plenty of parking and easy access right on Hwy 7 South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Hot Springs
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- Holiday Inn Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Holiday Inn