We spent the night of May 6 here before we closed on our house in HSV May 7. Everything was smooth sailing except the plastic part of the toilet handle broke. We went out to eat at Olive Garden just across the way (very pleasant experience there as well). When we got back, the toilet handle had been replaced. The staff apologized, but we thought they got it done without any inconvenience to us, so that's a plus. Breakfast was more than adequate. We will definitely recommend this LaQuinta to anyone coming to Hot Springs. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This La Quinta Inn & Suites was remodeled and opened December 9, 2011. It is centrally located in Hot Springs near the mall and surrounded by a plethora of options for dining, shopping, and recreation. It is only a short drive from Magic Springs, the Downtown Historic Area, and Garven Woodland Gardens. For kids of all ages there is Pirate's Cove Putt Putt, Trex Indoor Putt Putt and Laser Tag, and FunTrackers all within short driving distance. This property has 97 rooms starting with Single King bed rooms and going up to a Whirlpool Suite with a King bed, Twin Sofa Sleeper, and a whirlpool bathtub for two. Pets are always welcome and there is never a charge to bring your four-legged family members along!La Quinta is easily accessible for both cars and busses with plenty of parking and easy access right on Hwy 7 South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Hot Springs
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- Holiday Inn Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Holiday Inn