“Good time!” 4 of 5 bubbles

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Good time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013

Me and my husband had a great time on the tour. The tour guide was wonderful. He told us many spooky stories and showed us quite a few spooky locations. I did catch a storage light in one of my pictures...hmmmmmm

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Candis C

Indiana, United States
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“very fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2012

My wife wanted to do this and it was a great time. The guide was friendly and funny and told a lot of stories. I got a few "orbs" in my pictures but I think it was the light, but it helped set the mood for the night. Definitely worth the time and money.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank indianaseth
Roanoke, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The ghost stole my money!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2012

This tour was a big waste of money! Our tour guide Mackenzie spent any time he was not telling a story checking his phone, indicating our tour was the last place he wanted to be. The tour was advertised as a 90 minute tour, but in actuality lasted less than 45 minutes. If the ticket prices were half price this would be okay, but given the $20 per ticket price tag, I would say it was the worst money we spent on our vacation. At the end of our tour he did offer to stay and answer questions, but the second none were asked he literally sprinted off down the street. My husband and I discussed talking to the owner about our disappointment in the tour the following day, except on the 10 minute walk back to our car, since the tour left off in an entirely different spot than it started, we found our tour guide hanging out with the tour owner who did not seem to be at all concerned that he tour guide was back 45 minutes early. Mackenzie was a good story teller when he was not checking his phone, but then again so is the driver for the duck tour which was money much better spent.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank LynnC1983
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Haunted Tour in Hot Springs, Arkansas”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2012

Disappointed in the inaccurate and unsubstantiated historical facts, but the tour guide was enthusiastic and the tour was fun. It does say "myths" in the name of the tour. My son did, however, get pictures of a translucent face of a young man in the former Army/Navy Hospital window. That was exciting. Some of the stories were gruesome and probably not for younger kids.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank M A
Hot Springs, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Tour!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2012

This tour was awesome. Best haunted tour we've ever taken, and we've done many. The price was fair, staff was great, info was wonderful. Highly recommended to everyone.

Visited August 2012