“Great cupcakes!”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great cupcakes!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Great cupcakes and fun atmosphere! You can actually watch them being made! And yes, I got a picture standing next to the sign! :) No shame.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Oh my! Delish!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

These cupcakes are delicious! My favorite is the salted caramel. I've had others and they are good, but I always come back to this one. Definitely worth the stop!

• Visited May 2014
Memphis, Tennessee
“Yummy cupcakes”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Saw several people walk around Hot Springs with pink boxes, so had to find out where they were coming from and it was Fat Bottomed Girl's Cupcakes! They had several interesting favors in the case. Creme brûlée and strawberry cheesecake were our favorites. They were both very flavorful without being too heavy. The shop is small with a few small tables, but the cupcakes are yummy!

• Visited May 2014
Temple, Texas
“As Seen on Food Network”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Such a fun place! I didn't want to give the place a chance because of the name, but I rarely pass up places that are Food Network! I am so glad that I stopped in! The staff was very kind and openly shared their experience on FN. It was very fun to hear their story! The ooey Gooey Buttercream cupcake - EXCELLENT!

Visited May 2014
Houston, Texas, United States
“Yuuuuuuuuuum”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went every day :/...it was vacation!! They are seriously good. Love seeing what different things they had each day. We even took some home!

Visited September 2013