“Don't have a party here!”
Review of T Rex Laser Tag

T Rex Laser Tag
Reviewed 7 December 2013

My son had his birthday party here a few years ago, and it was great. They had a welcome sign for him, a free shirt, the kids got to practice putting, dig for fossils, make a sand art necklace...it was great. So, I re-booked for his recent birthday. This time, we had to let ourselves in. The party building was not in good shape. The tables were dirty, there were no paper towels in the bathroom, we had to dig around to find a trash bag for the trash can. Our guests arrived and we started the party without a host or hostess. The worker finally showed up nearly 20 minutes after the party started and didn't offer much help. I think we saw her two or three times the whole time we were there. When we went to play mini golf, the other worker couldn't seem to put her phone down long enough to notice we were there, let alone do anything to help us. It was pitiful. We will not be back.

3  Thank Stephanie S
"maze"
"rope"
"ducks"

Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We had originally planned to go to another facility in town, but it was only open on weekends in the fall! We really enjoyed this place. The go karts were fun. Laser tag was cool, not a huge space, but big enough to hide in. The mini golf was cool, indoor glow in the dark. Our 6 year old was a little scared of the growling sounds of the dinosaurs at first, but she was fine after some reassurance they were fake!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

The kids love this place!! The first thing they ask when they find out we are going to Hot Springs is if they can go play laser tag. There is also indoor put put golf and go carts outside so there are lots of things to entertain the whole family.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

My husband and I took our 12 year old son to the T Rex Laser Tag and we had an absolute blast! The game attendants were very nice and informative. My husband requested "Welcome to the Jungle" to be played during our game and they accommodated him. The cost was $23 for the three of us and the game lasted around 15-20 minutes. The music and black lights made the atmosphere exciting and energetic! We had tons of fun and plan to return to to T Rex Laser Tag for another round!

1  Thank IndecisivePlanner
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We only played the Laser Tag and did not ride the go carts or play golf, but the Laser Tag was so much fun that my grandson and I went two days. The young lady and gentleman that were in charge we were nice and helpful and we had an awesome time! Would highly recommend it. Do wear tennis shoes instead of flip flops or sandals if you want to run through the maze-like hiding spots. Do not try to bring a purse with you and they do not have storage - just wanted to know if I wanted to put my purse behind the counter which I was not comfortable doing. Put your keys in your pocket and have fun. We will definitely go back again.