“Awesome bands & drinks...not so much on the food!”
Review of Fat Jacks

Fat Jacks
Ranked #73 of 277 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

We spent 3 nights in Hot Springs and ended every night at this place. I'm a HUGH oyster fan, but when I bite into a shell I blame the Cook. Other than that the beers were fairly cheap and the nightlife up stairs was Awesome! Friendly staff!

There are newer reviews for Fat Jacks

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I had the grilled chicken sandwich with the works toppings. Was asked if I wanted fries or onion rings. I ordered the onion rings. I assumed it came with the meal. It didn't. I only had water to drink and no appetizer. The total cost of my bill was 15.07 the food is really good but not worth the price. Only go if you have the money.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Our experience here left us feeling a little sick. Sick that we had spent our money this way. They charge you piecemeal for everything you order. The menu might have one price for salad, but if you want dressing with that, it's extra. You might order fried mushrooms, but the ranch they will bring you will be an extra charge on your ticket. They will happily offer you fries, onion rings or chips with your meal, never mentioning what it will cost you, but watch out, it'll be extra. Our lunch was very expensive due to all these charges but the wait staff was very unapologetic. The food was fair. The bread on our sandwiches was so greasy it was not edible.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

If your in the mood for cheese dip and chips~~~ this is your place!! The portions are HUGE and the atmosphere is fun and cheerful. We have enjoyed several different music venues here while enjoying a cold brewski or two.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Fat Jacks made my trip memorable! I had the best time there and truly enjoyed the atmosphere! My girlfriend and I (both in our early 40's) stopped by there after the horse races. We left a little early because of the weather so it wasn't yet crowded. We decided to sit up at the bar. We had the best bartender! She is such a nice person! It's a small menu selection but the food was great! We honestly thought we would just be there an hour or so but we ended up enjoying the atmosphere so much that we stayed almost 3 hours! The place got very packed about an hour after we were there as it seems everyone comes there once the horse races end. They have outdoor seating as well and a band that plays upstairs on the weekends. I believe there is a cover charge. TIP: If you are traveling in a group, perhaps send someone in there early to hold a table for you if you plan on going right as the races are ending.