“Plan for meals outside of the park” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Magic Springs & Crystal Falls

Magic Springs & Crystal Falls
Ranked #17 of 72 things to do in Hot Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Magic Springs & Crystal Falls, operated by Amusement Management Partners, LLC is located at 1701 East Grand Avenue off HWY 70 in Hot Springs, Arkansas. It is a 45 minute drive from Little Rock and within easy driving distance from Memphis, Shreveport, Dallas, and Tulsa.
Cherry Valley, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Plan for meals outside of the park”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Today I was reminded why we started bringing picnic foods. The food prepared is not bad, it's what you'd expect at a theme park. The prices are expensive too, but that's to be expected. What seems to be consistent is the staff is poorly trained, if trained at all. Most of the staff, no matter where we've stopped, be it food, or the gift shop, moves at a quick pace, can answer a question, and if they can, their stock is depleted and they are waiting on someone to bring them more supplies. It appears to have little management on site. I am sure they are good kids, just little to no management. We have seasons tickets, so we'll return, but I'll be prepared to bring our own sandwiches and drinks in the future. Waiting an hour or longer in the heat for a Pepsi doesn't make sense. If it were Diet Coke I might not have been as bothered. Yea, I would've. Total time to wait in line, order food and eat was just over 2 hours.

natchitoches, louisiana
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

What a great place! Been to several waterparks before with the family, but I think this one is my favorite! Very scenic property that is spread out across several acres so there's plenty of room for everyone to enjoy. Nice shady spots for adults here and there bc of the trees and umbrellas. Lots of places to eat, plenty of bathrooms, and smoking areas for adults. They also have concerts every Saturday night that's included in with your ticket. You can spread a blanket out on the grass and watch. We went and enjoyed every moment of it. Will definitely go back!

2 Thank bellesmom08
Batesville, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great....will visit again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Loved it. Stayed till they closed. Not too crowded and everyone was really nice. We had a great time. Will do it again.

Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Family Fun!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

My family and I had a blast at the water park & amusement park. My favorite part was the lazy river. You will not be bored because there is something for everyone to do....no matter how old you are. I recommend you take at least $150.00 or more to buy food if you plan to stay all day (food & drinks are not cheap) because you will get hungry. The experience was so worth every dollar we spent. I just wish it was closer than 3 hours away from my home in Memphis, TN.

3 Thank Sheba-Lollita
hope, ar
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Enjoyed it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

First let me start by saying it is definitely not like it was when I was younger then again that was 20 years ago. Things do change people. I'm not sure where these negative reviews are coming from. My wife and myself took our 2 kids ages 13 and 3 and had a great time. The park is family oriented unlike some reviews stated. The season pass is worth the money especially if you plan on attending more than once. We did not purchase any souvenirs nor did we get any food so no comments on those items.
If I could make a recommendation it would be for the park to bring back the tri water paddles..really enjoyed that as a kid also bring back some life to the log ride. It seemed to be lacking in certain areas. Overall we enjoyed our visit and will be returning!