This hotel is in a great location, walking distance to bath house row. the rooms are very spacious and nice. only issue is with the carpets in the common areas being very stained, past ready for replacement. The problem I had was that the dog show was at the convention center and there were dozens of dogs going through the lobby causing the hotel elevators and lobby to smell doggy. I have allergies, so this was most unwelcome. I understand that this show only goes there once every few years, so you likely will not be there at the wrong time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come explore the beauty Hot Springs at the Embassy Suites Hot Springs!Centrally located in the heart of Hot Springs, we offer easy access to all the destinations and beauty that this city has to offer! Come explore Hot Springs National Park, downtown Hot Springs, The Gangster Museum of America, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming, Garvan Woodland Gardens, and Magic Springs Amusement Park!Our 2-room suite hotel offers separate dining and living areas, 24 hour business center, free cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception. We also offer one of the premier spa facilities at Spa Botanica. Need some meeting space? We are also directly connected to Summit Arena and Hot Springs Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Embassy Suites