“HOLY FUN and PEACEFUL TIME”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs
Ranked #2 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
austin, United States
“HOLY FUN and PEACEFUL TIME”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

had a great time with 6 year old grandaughters for their b'day gift from me....a 1st time spa (massage and pedi and mani....they had an "awesome" time as they woud say and we just had a great time at managers reception & sitting at piano bar with Mr. TONY...he is great..soming back in feb.with my 5 yr.old grandaughter...we can't wait. shirley/austin arkansas

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I can relate to your sentiment as my five year old grand daughter also thinks Embassy Suites is the 'awesomest'. I will be sure to pass your kind words to our Piano Man Tony and we look forward to being of service to you and your family in February.

Kurt Schatzl

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Munford, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We've stayed here several times and always enjoy our stay. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Hotel is quiet - have even been in a room close to the elevator and had no problem with noise. Breakfast is always great!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for staying with us once again and thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We are very grateful for your continued patronage. We are also pleased that you are well satisfied with the level of comfort and cleanliness that you have experienced and that you enjoy our complimentary cooked to order breakfast. We hope to be of service to you again soon.

McKinney, Texas
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I am not a tech expert. I rated this hotel after several stays, and made a mistake about the rating system, which was confusing. This hotel has consisting performed above my expectations. I have travelled extensively throughout my forty year career in the hospitality industry, and this hotel is one of the better places I have stayed. I hope this clarifies my previous evaluation.

Room Tip: Suite 828 has a great view in two different directions.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
We have enjoyed having you and your wife over the last couple of months. I appreciate the time you took to share your experience on TripAdvisor and appreciate the compliments and your continued loyalty. We look forward to being of service to you once again in a couple of weeks. Until then, our team wishes you a very happy Thanksgiving.

Arkansas
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I recently stayed here for a wedding, and was not disappointed in the least. Although I am familiar with Embassy Suites, I had not stayed at this location. The hotel was very clean. The employees were very friendly.

The shuttle service provided by the hotel is very convenient. This hotel is walking distance to many areas of downtown, but it ended up being too cold to walk. We took the shuttle to our destination and took a cab back to the hotel.

I love having the extra room for the living room and dining room area, the microwave and refrigerator. I also love the ambience of Embassy Suites.

The made to order breakfast is, as always, great. We did not end up having time to enjoy the spa, but look forward to doing so in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Embassy Suites Hotels and thank you for the five star review.
We are very pleased that you enjoyed our hotel as you have the other Embassy Suites Hotels that you have stayed in. I appreciate your mentioning the cleanliness of the hotel and friendliness of our team. We look forward to having you back when you have more time and can enjoy Spa Botanica.

Syracuse, New York
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Extremely clean and pleasant hotel. Rooms were large and comfortable, perfect for a long stay. Breakfast was very good, made to order. Nice bar and lounge area. Walking distance to a couple nice restaurants. Great hotel

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We are pleased and honored to earn your 5 star review. Thank you also for mentioning how clean you found your surroundings here and that you enjoyed the services and amenities Embassy Suites offers. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Cleveland Tn
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Great place to stay. This hotel is what I expected from Embassy Sutes. I stay at ES everywhere I go if I can. It is the best value for my money. Everything continues to be excellent for years and I travel for business and leisure.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for the excellent 5 star review and thank you for continuing to choose Embassy Suites whenever you can. We are very aware that you have a lot of choices whether you are traveling for business or pleasure and we are very grateful that you continue to support this great brand and the value it provides. We hope to be of service to you in the near future.

Atlanta
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I was a little concerned when I read some of the recent reviews but my stay was the same as other ES. Great room, happy hour, breakfast and location. We'll they have gotten cheap with the appetizers at all ES hotels but where it really counts, this is still the best hotel for my money.

• Stayed November 2013
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Embassy Suites Hotels and thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate the time you took to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your suite, the complimentary breakfast, complimentary evening reception and the value that Embassy Suites offers. We are honored to be your brand of choice and will always do our best to keep you coming back.