Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Economy Inn(Hot Springs)
View Hotel
All Seasons Lodge(Hot Springs)
The Waters(Hot Springs)
  • Restaurant
Ozark Courts(Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Happy Hollow Motel(Hot Springs)
Rodeway Inn(Hot Springs)
1,418 results
All reviewsconvention centerevening receptionmanagers receptionmade to order breakfastpiano barcorner suiteshuttle servicefree shuttlenice hotelcomplimentary breakfastbathhouse rowindoor poolclean roomsgreat place to stayclose to downtownnational parkatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 December 2013

The Embassy takes care of you so well! When we arrived (our honeymoon might I add), my wife and I had a 6th floor corner suite. Later that evening, we get a phone call saying theres a problem, and they have to lay down carpet on that floor in the morning, so they upgraded us to a presidential! The breakfast was phenominal, the Manager's reception was wonderful and the employees were top notch! Great job, Embassy Suites! Bravo

Room Tip: Every suite here is top notch.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel once again. We are especially honored that you chose to stay with us on such a memorable occassion as your honeymoon! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience on TripAdvisor and we appreciate the 5 star review. I am sorry that the suite we originally assigned you was not a good choice, but I am very pleased that you were happy with our Presidential Suite. Thank you also for mentioning our top notch associates, our complimentary breakfast and our complimentary evening reception. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

When I travel, I always try to book a room in an Embassy, if available, because of the brand. One thing that I like very much is the complementary breakfast. It's not a simple, or next to none, continental breakfast, but a real one!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor and thank you also for choosing our hotel. We are very pleased that you had a good experience and we appreciate your mentioning our signature Embassy Suites Cooked to Order Breakfast. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Stayed here for business. The value and quality of staff friendliness, room details, cooked to order breakfast, courtesy shuttle and cleanliness far exceeded the price I paid per night. When I travel alone, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff is even more important to me. Carla was the wonderful bartender in the hotel's Cascades restaurant and Azona was excellent at keeping my room clean and tidy. The courtesy shuttle driver made it easy for me to go out and about in the evening. Bad weather closed the city's restaurants so I spent a lot more time than expected in the actual hotel. The icy weather made road conditions too dangerous to drive home as planned and it was very easy to extend my stay at the same room rate. When my car would not start on my eventual day of departure, a staff member used a battery charger to get me going and directed me to an O'Rielly Auto store to make sure my car battery was ok for the drive. Everything about staying here was easy. Because the hotel was so nice and the rate so reasonable, it was very easy to make the safe decision to stay an extra day to avoid dangerous road conditions.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Angela S
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Thank you very much for such a detailed and generous review. We certainly appreciate your patronage and the time you took to share your experience on TripAdvisor. I will be sure to share your review with our team and especially acknowledge Carla in Cascades Piano Bar and Azona, our suite attendant who takes such great care of our guests on the 8th floor. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and team and the price value that is inherent in an Embassy Suites Hotel. We are also pleased that the extra night stay allowed you to have a safe journey home. Whether for pleasure or for business once again we hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here for the Arkansas Fiber Festival and hope that it continues to be at this hotel. Very comfortable and clean and very friendly and accommodating staff! The restaurant leaves a lot to be desired, but there are very good eating places close by.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Thank you for staying with us once again for the Fiber Arts Extravaganza. We have enjoyed being the host hotel for your group the last couple of years and hope to continue that relationship for years to come. We appreciate your kind words and the 5 star review. We also appreciate your comment about the unsatisfactory experience you had in our restaurant, Bistro 400. Our Assistant GM/Food and Beverage Director will try to reach out to you to apologize and perhaps find out more specifics about your dining experience. Thank you again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Excellent hotel! Very accommodating with me and my dogs in a winter storm. Very clean. Acoomodating staff. Good food. Very pleasant, relaxing, friendly atomosphere. The business center was excellent and easy to use. The breakfast was good. The happy hour with free drinks and hordeurves was even available on the weekend, which is very unusual for a hotel. A very no-hassle pleasant experience! I highly recommend this hotel for business or personal travel stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for the excellent review. We appreciate your choosing our hotel during last week's ice storm. We are glad that we turned out to a good option for you and your dogs and that you enjoyed our hotel and our accommodating staff. We were fortunate not to get as much of the freezing rain as mainy feared. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Winter hasn't officially started yet, so I am sure there will be more opportunities to escape the weather and enjoy our Embassy Suites this season.