We spent last weekend at the Embassy Suites in Hot Springs. We were celebrating my boyfriend's birthday and this was our first time in Hot Springs. I have to say...awesome hotel in a great little city. The staff were all friendly and accommodating. The hotel is well kept and very clean. The rooms are comfortable and roomy with comfy beds and linens and a shower with just the right water pressure and temperature! It is a pet friendly hotel and there were quite a few dogs there this weekend but all were well behaved and you would never know they were there. The rooms here are by far the quietest I have ever seen in a hotel. Never heard a peep from beyond the walls! They offer a free cooked to order as well as breakfast bar buffet items that was delicious. There is a nightly manager's reception that unfortunately we didn't have the opportunity to attend because we were busy enjoying the city. There is a restaurant and piano bar in the atrium...beautiful setting.
It is one of the higher priced hotels in the area, but I always say you get what you pay for and here I believe we even got more than we paid for! The only odd thing I find about Embassy is they offer free breakfast and nightly drinks but charge for internet. I travel with my own, so not an issue for me just an odd observation.
Embassy Suites has always been a trusted brand and this one in Hot Springs was no exception. I would highly recommend this hotel. We plan to visit again and this will definitely be our home away from home when we do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come explore the beauty Hot Springs at the Embassy Suites Hot Springs!Centrally located in the heart of Hot Springs, we offer easy access to all the destinations and beauty that this city has to offer! Come explore Hot Springs National Park, downtown Hot Springs, The Gangster Museum of America, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming, Garvan Woodland Gardens, and Magic Springs Amusement Park!Our 2-room suite hotel offers separate dining and living areas, 24 hour business center, free cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception. We also offer one of the premier spa facilities at Spa Botanica. Need some meeting space? We are also directly connected to Summit Arena and Hot Springs Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Embassy Suites