I stayed at this hotel for a cheer competition with my daughter and husband. The hotel is connected to the convention center so we didn't have to walk outside or drive to get there. The rooms were clean but poorly lit. We ate at the restaurant twice. The food was good. The reception and Breakfast were great. Most of the staff was friendly. We encountered a rude staff member who tried to close the drink line early - but overall everyone was friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come explore the beauty Hot Springs at the Embassy Suites Hot Springs!Centrally located in the heart of Hot Springs, we offer easy access to all the destinations and beauty that this city has to offer! Come explore Hot Springs National Park, downtown Hot Springs, The Gangster Museum of America, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming, Garvan Woodland Gardens, and Magic Springs Amusement Park!Our 2-room suite hotel offers separate dining and living areas, 24 hour business center, free cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception. We also offer one of the premier spa facilities at Spa Botanica. Need some meeting space? We are also directly connected to Summit Arena and Hot Springs Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Embassy Suites