Because you get a hot breakfast buffet, as well as made-to-order omelettes & pancakes, PLUS a 2-hour manager's reception (drinks and appetizers) nightly, this is a Very Good value!! The free drink options are extensive: bloody mary's, rum punches, wine, beer, scotch, sex on the beach, etc, The appetizers are typically not overly exciting but they offer at least 2 options nightly and keep the bowls full for the entire 2 hour window.
The staff in the lobby, bar and breakfast area are fantastic. Very personable, friendly, and remember you from day to day. The reception staff is hit and miss. The housekeeping crew is friendly but not very thorough. We were there for 5 nights and never received clean glasses (just hoping the ones on the first day were clean). Nor did they pay attention to details, even when pointed out. Our HBO guide was out of date, and no matter how many times we left it out for replacement, it never happened. The ice bucket was left full of water and the plastic liner bag was never replaced.
The rooms are large and comfortable. The bed linens are lovely. There's a TV in each room of the suite (living and bedrooms).
The hotel provides a free shuttle "on demand" to & from downtown shops, restaurants, etc - even though the hotel is less than 3 blocks from one end of Bathhouse Row. They also do a free shuttle to & from the race track and casino. They're extremely accommodating, courteous, and friendly.
My biggest pet peeve was SMOKING just outside the front lobby doors. So every time you entered or exited you had to hold your breath and race past. In addition, you could smell the smoke in the reception/lobby every time the door opened. Certainly made happy hour less enjoyable.
Overall, we'd recommend this as a good spot when you're visiting downtown Hot Springs. And, it's next to the convention center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come explore the beauty Hot Springs at the Embassy Suites Hot Springs!Centrally located in the heart of Hot Springs, we offer easy access to all the destinations and beauty that this city has to offer! Come explore Hot Springs National Park, downtown Hot Springs, The Gangster Museum of America, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming, Garvan Woodland Gardens, and Magic Springs Amusement Park!Our 2-room suite hotel offers separate dining and living areas, 24 hour business center, free cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception. We also offer one of the premier spa facilities at Spa Botanica. Need some meeting space? We are also directly connected to Summit Arena and Hot Springs Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Embassy Suites