Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$97
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$114
ComfortInn
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$78
Country Inn
US$113
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$113
La Quinta
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$116
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$98
Lookout Point Lakeside Inn(Hot Springs)
US$356
US$307
Official Site
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$133
1,416 results
All reviewsconvention centerevening receptionmanagers receptionmade to order breakfastpiano barcorner suiteshuttle servicefree shuttlenice hotelcomplimentary breakfastbathhouse rowindoor poolclean roomsgreat place to stayclose to downtownnational parkatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Breakfast was great and free every morning. Room was clean and cool and staff was very nice. The only thing that could have improved was the food from the Bistro but I have to say we did order room service a bit late?

• Stayed: July 2014
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for sharing your Great Experience on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your nice comments about our staff and we are very pleased that you enjoyed a clean and cool suite and your complimentary made to order breakfast. We hope you will return often.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

i stay here alot with my friends during the summer because we normally get season passes to magic springs i have NEVER had a bad stay here and some people would get mad about having to pay $10.00 a night per device that you use for wifi but in all aspect thats a small price to pay when you get FREE BUFFET BREAKFAST AND FREE ADULT DRINKS at night love this hotel and will ALWAYS reccomend here

Room Tip: try to request a high floor and along the back wall ie rooms 12-22 they are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank jason j

Thank you for your continued patronage of our hotel and thank you for the very nice review. It is gratifying to hear that you have never had a bad experience at our. Our team works very hard to provide excellent service levels and we love to hear feedback like you have shared on TripAdvisor. We hope to be your hotel of choice in Hot Springs for years to come.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Beautiful, clean hotel. We were on 9th floor, away from elevators and had no trouble with noise. Complimentary breakfast each morning was great, and in walking distance of bath house row. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Kristin F
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel and thank you for the positive feedback. We are grateful that you took your time to share your family's awesome experience with TripAdvisor. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your clean two room suite, free breakfast and our friendly team members. We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed one night at the Embassy Suites Hot Springs. The front desk didn't send me my reservation via email as promised. I called 4 times before my stay to confirm and kept getting transferred to someone else's voicemail. When we arrived, our room had leftover dog food along the walls, shower and toilet were dirty, with a bug in the shower, no bed skirt in the bed, it was not clean at all!!!

I discussed these issues with the front desk and they brought in room service to clean, but my first impression with the room just left me with a feeling that this hotel management doesn't expect excellence for its guests.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank AndreaF01
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Please accept my sincere apology for the poor experience you had at our hotel. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our guests and the mistakes that we made during your visit are very disappointing to us. Your email address was on your reservation so I do not understand why you did not get your confirmation. That is typically an easy and reliable function in our reservation system. The suite that you were checked into was a mistake. The room was slated for deep cleaning when housekeeping noticed a stained bed skirt and removed it. Unfortunately you were checked into the suite before it was ready. As you chose not to move to another suite we did the best to clean the suite to your expectations. I know you expected a better experience when checking into one of our suites. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to make things right before your departure. We look forward to an opportunity to be of service to you in the future and to earn a 5 star review.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Pets allowed for $50. Nice purr walking area. The hotel must have been sold out... I booked late... and I'm a frequent Hilton chain traveler... so I somehow got upgraded the Presidential! Wow. That's never happened to me! While I'd never be able to afford that on own dime, Hilton made month. I'd had a horrible week... and this just made me so very happy. So the suite is really nice. I've included pics. If you're looking for a special night... rent this room. The bathtub is a small pool. Two people would have room to spread out. Separate shower of course. Enormous room. Huge dining room and living areas. Second half bath. Kitchen area. It has only one bed, so I wouldn't recommend for a girls weekend unless you also rent a room next door or some people want to sleep on floor. I think the room next door connects. It was just a nice experience. The free alcohol and appetizers for all guests at night is really nice. The bar is well appointed. Sometimes piano player playing. The restaurant has decent menu. Close enough to downtown to walk... Just a few blocks. Just had a great stay.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank cmarret

Thank you for taking the time to tell TripAdvisor about your lucky day. We are so glad that your experience helped make up for the rough week you had. Our Presidential Suites are pretty awesome and we love to upgrade guests to them when we have the opportunity. Thank you for all your nice comments. We look forward to having you back.