The good: First let me start by saying this hotel is very clean with spacious rooms. They offer an exceptional cooked to order breakfast that doesn't taste like typical hotel fare. (Be sure to get “The Embassy”. It’s filled with yummy goodness. ) The lobby is well appointed, and on the weekends they have live music.
The bad: Parking at the hotel is limited. You basically have two options: park around the hotel or across the street. Parking spots around the hotel are on an incline, making it difficult to get in and out of your vehicle and making it VERY easy for other car doors to slam into your car. There are some close-up spots, but typically they are full.
The ugly: The hotel is in front of what appears to be Section 8 housing. No joke. Some reviews say it’s a short walk from downtown Central Ave., but we chose (for safety reasons) to drive. I was a bit surprised by this considering the rave reviews about this hotel.
Overall, I would consider staying here again, but I would definitely reserve a standard room, not a King corner room as I did during my stay. The corner room is not worth the extra money, especially if you’re staying longer than one night. Some corner rooms may have good views, but some are blocked by the Summit Arena next door.
*Please note: Only after providing the above suggestions, would I recommend this hotel to a friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come explore the beauty Hot Springs at the Embassy Suites Hot Springs!Centrally located in the heart of Hot Springs, we offer easy access to all the destinations and beauty that this city has to offer! Come explore Hot Springs National Park, downtown Hot Springs, The Gangster Museum of America, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming, Garvan Woodland Gardens, and Magic Springs Amusement Park!Our 2-room suite hotel offers separate dining and living areas, 24 hour business center, free cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception. We also offer one of the premier spa facilities at Spa Botanica. Need some meeting space? We are also directly connected to Summit Arena and Hot Springs Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Embassy Suites