We spent a week here in Oct 2010 and enjoyed every minute of it. It was our home away from home.
We loved getting up every morning to go to a hot breakfast. One morning we were running late and the staff took care of us, above and beyond, a great way to start the day.
Our room was on the top floor and the view of the surrounding mountains was lovely.
The staff was wonderful and the property was in top shape, inside and out.
Hot Springs is a friendly town and the Embassy is a friendly hotel.
The free Embassy shuttle is a real perk!
Taking advantage of the managers evening reception should not be missed, LOVED the bartenders we meet over the course of the week.
We will be back, best of the best in Hot Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come explore the beauty Hot Springs at the Embassy Suites Hot Springs!Centrally located in the heart of Hot Springs, we offer easy access to all the destinations and beauty that this city has to offer! Come explore Hot Springs National Park, downtown Hot Springs, The Gangster Museum of America, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming, Garvan Woodland Gardens, and Magic Springs Amusement Park!Our 2-room suite hotel offers separate dining and living areas, 24 hour business center, free cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception. We also offer one of the premier spa facilities at Spa Botanica. Need some meeting space? We are also directly connected to Summit Arena and Hot Springs Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Embassy Suites