“Funny, relaxing and entertaining”

The Five Star Theatre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hands down, Hot Springs finest performance Theatre. Celebrating 31 years of business in Hot Springs. This beautifully remodeled venue has been transformed into one of Arkansas' only year 'round Dinner Theatres. Strategically located in the heart of historic downtown Hot Springs and adjacent to the visitor center, it is within walking distance of all the major downtown hotels. The theatre features plays though out the year and often brings in Branson music acts between performances. A 5 Star experience venue for a great night of entertainment and dining pleasure. Who has been on our stage? Governor Mike Huckabee, Tony Orlando, Yakov Smirnoff, Linda Davis, Lang Scott, Bill Whyte, Tommie Smothers, Jerry Van Dyke, The Browns, George Dyer, Tony Witt, Sonny Burgess and the Pacers, Todd Oliver and Irving the dog, The Platters and many more.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The performance was geared to include the audience and made to be a very entertaining experince. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is visiting Hot Springs.

All reviews
"family entertainment"
"visiting hot springs"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

It's a fun show if you have kids. I wouldn't want to go without kids. My kids, 6 & 8 absolutely loved it. The buffet was only 5 or 6 things. Not worth the extra expense.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

While in Hot Springs, AR with my elderly parents we were hoping to find some good entertainment without cursing and inappropriate jokes and we ended up seeing Scott Davis at the Five Star Dinner Theatre. His show turned out to be great. His act was for the young and old and was really enjoyable. Scott even called me up on stage to assist with a magic trick. I was shocked and amazed being so close to him and I didn't see how he pulled off the card trick. Also, the food was good too. This Scott Davis magic/comedy show is a definite must see.

3  Thank Never2b4gotten
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We have three boys: 11,8,and 5. They laughed until I thought they would fall out of their chairs. My husband and I really enjoyed it as well. Scott has a passion for his show and it is evident throughout the evening. The staff at the theater was wonderful...from making our reservation to paying at the front ticket office. Awesome experience! I cannot recommend this enough!

2  Thank Fred S