“Wonderful date night!”

Ranked #64 of 271 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We have the best food around and an atmosphere to match. Try us and you'll be convinced! Our recipes are authentic and time-tested. The ingredients are always fresh. The result? A menu that bursts with flavor. Our menu is packed with classic dishes we create from scratch. Daily specials incorporate seasonal, local ingredients. From delicious appetizers to tasty salads, inspired entrees to decadent desserts, your meal will be one of a kind.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Wonderful date night!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I ate there with our friends Friday night. It was REALLY good food and pretty good service. You had to pay extra for the chips and salsa which I thought a bit odd since it is a Mexican restaurant. I expected that to be part of the experience. The atmosphere is very quaint and the restrooms were very clean. It's a great addition to Hot Springs!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank cara m

Russellville, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great downtown Mexican food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Second visit and proved to be the real deal. Service was great and authentic Mexican food at its best. Reasonably priced. An excellent downtown restaurant.

Visited May 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Amazing Delicious and Unique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

I read the reviews complaining that no one was there to greet them or that the place was empty and I want to say it's awesome anyway!

Who cares if no one is there to greet you? That doesn't make it a bad place. Walmart has greeters and that doesn't make it classy or great. All i had to do was walk into the dining room and say "hello are you open" and a kind man came out right away. only one other couple was there at the time but I found that to be nice and relaxing after our spa treatments.

The chef is skilled and puts a unique delicious spin on typical mexican food. Expect to be surprised. there are 6 salsas to choose from too.

Most mexican restaurants put no effort into presentation, but this place plates food beautifully, like art. It looked like it belonged on the cover of a foodie magazine when it came to our table. The decor is classy and beautiful with lots of attention to detail. I will be back for sure next time I'm in town.

• Visited April 2014
Benton, Louisiana
“Best authentic Mexican”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Thanks Antonio for the great service. Great fresh authentic Mexican food that leaves you wanting more. My wife and I left nothing on the plates that we were served. Best fish tacos and outstanding chicken fajitas. Not to mention the different salsas, drinks, and even the dessert. Hands down the best authentic Mexican food my wife and I have had. Please let
Antonio and Brenda and their family treat you to a great dinner that will leave you wanting to have more of their authentic food.

Ozark, Missouri
“Big let down...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

When we started planning our trip to Hot Springs, I saw the reviews for this place and picked it for our first night out.

Unfortunately, when we arrived, no one was around to greet us....anywhere. You might have thought it was closed aside from the open door, "Open" sign, and music playing. After waiting around for a bit we decided it was becoming more awkward and we were hungry so we left. Honestly who would want to be the only ones in the restaurant anyway?

We thought it also interesting the utensils were already on all the empty tables (is that sanitary when you have NO customers?). Made me wonder how long they had been out. Also, the overall atmosphere was ok, but nothing like the outstanding reviews made it seem. The furniture at the lower rated mexican restaurant down the road was nicer than here as well.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Brittany G
Brenda B, Owner at Vina Morita, responded to this review, 4 March 2015
Dear Reviewer,

We are very sorry about your bad experience at Vina Morita. I have just realized that we could message back on a review so I am sorry for the late response. We strive to serve a piece of Mexico to your table serving fresh ingredients and making our own recipe of Sangrias and Margaritas. We would be thrilled for you and your guest to come back to see us. Let us know you wrote a review on TripAdvisor.

Brenda B