“great for lunch”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We have eaten at Outback many times for dinner, but the Hot Springs restaurant just started opening for lunch. They have a steak/ salad with one of the best bleu cheese dressings you'll find anywhere. Salad has little crunchy sweet pecan bits in it, several varieties of greens, little bits of bleu cheese, and a small sirloin steak over the top. I don't know what they do with the steak, but it literally melts in your mouth... Service is fast for lunch too, and the staff seems genuinely pleased to see the customers come in. I'd recommend this restaurant for lunch any day...

Reviewed 17 March 2014

The food is what you would expect from any Outback. What stood out on our visit was the excellent servers we had. I wish I could remember their names so I could give them the credit they deserve. Along with the friendly service, we were pleasantly surprised because we only had to wait a few minutes to be seated at 6 p.m.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We eat at this place from time to time because they serve a steak we like. Usually there is some small issues, but we have been going there on and off since it opened so we continue to patronize the place. On this trip our drinks were served immediately but no salad. 15 or 20 minutes went by with an illusive waitress and finally our salad shows up. As soon as we start eating salad, the steak shows up. Not wanting to eat a cold steak once I finished the salad, I told them to take it back. The waitress said they would take it back and "keep it hot". I told her I was not going to eat a cold steak and left it at that. The manager shows up a few minutes later and says he will make it right and have them to cook me another steak. The steak came 15 min later and was good. Since there is always some issue at this place we will probably patronize it less in the future just to avoid the drama.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

After spending the afternoon doing post Christmas shopping, we stopped in for a quick early dinner. We were seated upon arrival and met our server within minutes. We ordered water and a Wally Be Darned (great drink). We decided on rib for dinner and were pleased except they were not hot. All told, our visit was fine, service very good, and dinner was good. We will return.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

This place is a complete waste of time. Do yourself a favor and walk over to Cracker Barrel instead. We sat down to eat lunch. The waiter came and took our drink order, and we waited 15 minutes or so before leaving. He never came back to the table. We mentioned it to the front desk, and they could care less.

We left the restaurant, and of course, we see him in the back of the restaurant smoking with the rest of the workers. Completely worthless waiter and restaurant! Don't waste your time!