“Nostalgia”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Louisville, Kentucky
“Nostalgia”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My husband is from Hot Springs and we visit once a year to see family and friends. Rod's is a must stop on our list of "have to" eat places. We always get the 15" pork sausage and mushroom thin crust and freeze the leftovers.

Visited October 2013

Hot Springs, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza in Hot Springs”
Reviewed 16 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I live in Hot Springs and Rod's is one of my family's favorite places. It's really nice on pretty days to sit outdoors on the patio. I would highly recommend a visit. For the small ones, there is a train that runs around the room inside. My little ones love the train as much as the pizza!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank old_harley_mom
“Great place, wide variety, great value”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

We were so glad we decided to eat here! Their menu is very big and ranges from salad bar, appetizers and sandwiches to pastas and their very large pizza menu. My husband and I decided to get the meal for two for $20. We got a pizza, a trip to the salad bar and a platter of spaghetti with garlic bread. So much food! Service was great and we loved everything we tried. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited September 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Loved the variety of pizza here. All hot and delicious. You can place an order if you want too!

It was a little difficult maneuvering around the people who were getting drinks, salad and pizza, if you wanted to go back to your table and put your salad down, drink, and go back for your pizza because it is all in a direct line.

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza & service was amazing!!!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Hard to even put into words!!! Pizza was the bomb! Service was the best my family has had in as long as I can remember!!! We had the deep fried veggie and garlic bread appitizers and could have made a meal of that.....delicious!!!

• Visited August 2013