“overpiced”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

this place is overpriced
the food is average and the beverages are very weak
the biscuits are good but not good enough to keep me coming back at the prices they charge
at least 100.00 a meal for two at this joint

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Everything was perfect!! Service and food!! We had the seafood stuffed mushrooms and chips and dip for appetizer. If you like mushrooms you will love these. I could have eaten them for my whole meal. I had the salmon New Orleans and it was delicious!! My husband had the steak and Lobster and he said it was great too.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I ate here and surely enjoyed it. She had fish tacos which are very good but very very tart. So if you don’t like limey (the corn was very limey) be careful. She loved it.
I had fried cod and I was very pleased with my choice. It was just wonderful. Red lobster is a little expensive but it is always delicious. It was clean, Friendly and very tasty.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and helpful our waiter DC was very excellent waiter and very friendly would recommend this place

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Very good Steak, lobster, and shrimp. Large dining area, be prepared to wait on a table on the weekends for dinner. It is our tradition to visit on special occasions and have the steak and lobster. The food never disappoints us, we always leave full and satisfied. May not be the perfect place for the soft hearted, the lobsters are alive in a tank and you pick one to be cooked just before you eat it. I would recommend this restaurant for special occasion with my budget. The steak and lobster will set you back $60-$65 with tip.