“Best Japanese food in Hot Springs!!”
Review of Fuji Japanese Steakhouse - CLOSED

Fuji Japanese Steakhouse
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Love this place nice people nice atmosphere. The food is great here it is also reasonably priced. A little off the beaten path but not really hard to find at all.

Reviewed 13 May 2012

I took my mom here for Mother's day & her name is Fuji, she's from Japan & she really enjoyed the food & service. I was very impressed with the new owners, they are sooooooooo nice & the food was excellent! I used to go when Wendy & Johnny had it but the service & food was bad. I'm so happy there's a new owner. I can start going there again. I love everything on their menu.

1  Thank Melinda H
Reviewed 26 February 2012

this place has amazing food. We've been looking for a great japanese restaraunt in the area, and thanks to everyone's great reviews, we tried it and were not disappointed. We sat at the hibachi grill and the staff was entertaining and the food was excellent! The staff is so nice and generous, we're going there again in a few days to take my brother in law and his wife. It was excellent, and the sushi is fresh. Overall great experience.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

We ate at Fuji on an average Saturday night. It was lucky they didn't have a crowd, because the servers had to do double-duty at the sushi bar, and everyone in the place had to wait for their food. They tried hard and were apologetic. We even got a complimentary bowl of Miso soup. The sushi was pretty good, but overall our experience could definitely have been better.

Reviewed 28 October 2011

Liked sushi and hibachi grill
great staff and great location