“Fuji's is better than Osaka's”
Review of Fuji Japanese Steakhouse - CLOSED

Fuji Japanese Steakhouse
Cuisines: Japanese
Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
“Fuji's is better than Osaka's”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I've been there twice since my last review, that was on Mother's day. I went with a friend & with my mother again. Both times it was excellent, the service & the food. It's so much better than Osaka's & they have a happy hour! Great prices if you love sushi like I do.

• Visited June 2012

Overland, Missouri, United States
“Wonderful food and service!”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

We went here on a whim, we love Hibachi and wanted to grab a roll. We were 1 of 2 parties at the restaurant and got a hibachi table to ourselves. It was wonderful! Despite cooking for only 2 people the chef did the onion and egg tricks and cooked the food well for us. The meat was a bit tough but good, afterwards (on the way home) I noticed how salty the food was and had to down some water. The sushi was better than expected and really thr $10 roll would have cost eaily $15+ in a larger city. Would go again!

• Visited June 2012
Texarkana, Texas
“Best Japanese food in Hot Springs!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Love this place nice people nice atmosphere. The food is great here it is also reasonably priced. A little off the beaten path but not really hard to find at all.

• Visited May 2012
Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
“NEW OWNERS - Great food & service!!!”
Reviewed 13 May 2012

I took my mom here for Mother's day & her name is Fuji, she's from Japan & she really enjoyed the food & service. I was very impressed with the new owners, they are sooooooooo nice & the food was excellent! I used to go when Wendy & Johnny had it but the service & food was bad. I'm so happy there's a new owner. I can start going there again. I love everything on their menu.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Melinda H
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas, United States
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

this place has amazing food. We've been looking for a great japanese restaraunt in the area, and thanks to everyone's great reviews, we tried it and were not disappointed. We sat at the hibachi grill and the staff was entertaining and the food was excellent! The staff is so nice and generous, we're going there again in a few days to take my brother in law and his wife. It was excellent, and the sushi is fresh. Overall great experience.

• Visited February 2012